Ponds, Pondless Waterfall, Koi Ponds, Outdoor Living, Water Features, Water Gardening

Backyard Escapes 07.16.15
A Pondless Waterfall is perfect for families with small children, or for someone who doesn't want the upkeep of the pond addition. The sound of rushing water is relaxing and the view isn't too bad either! If you are in the Central KY area give us a call! 888-297-6637

To see more, click here: http://www.facebook.com/notes/h2o-designs

• The finished product. A wonderful Pondless Waterfall to accent your yard!
  • Before the Pondless Waterfall transformation...
  • The Aquascape UltraFalls has been installed and rock is now being strategically placed.
  • Finally completed the Pondless Waterfall, now all we need is some greenery around it!
  • Deck and Patio Company "Outdoor Living Experts"
    Deck and Patio Company "O... Huntington Station, NY
    We wholeheartedly agree with this great post. Here on Long Island (NY), we create a lot of pondless waterfalls, like the one below. Bill Renter/www.deckandpatio.com
  • Renata
    Renata Hermiston, OR
    LOVE this! I am soooo jealous . Wish my place could support a waterfall !
  • Lisa Mauria Livangood
    That is incredible!!!
  • Stephen
    Stephen Orange City, FL
    Question(s): Where does the supply of water come from? Where does the water go?
  • Meri C
    Meri C Winnemucca, NV
    I know the work that went into this. And, it's great! It looks like it's always been there.. GREAT JOB! Thumbs up! :)
  • Terri J
    Terri J Annapolis, MD
    Beautiful and going on "my I am dreaming list!"
  • Joanieshand
    Joanieshand Canada
    loving this!!!
    You did it this time! Great natural stream, working in perfectly with the existing slope.
  • H2O Designs
    H2O Designs Nicholasville, KY
    Thanks everyone! We do our best to incorporate a water feature into the existing area so it looks like it's always been there!
  • Patty
    Patty Bellingham, WA
    This is beautiful! Magnificent job....
H2O Designs