Decoupage a Pumpkin to Coordinate with Your Decor or Favorite Fabric

Holidays 08.13.15
Who says pumpkins have to be orange? Decoupage one to coordinate with your decor or a favorite fabric. It's super easy! You'll find a detailed tutorial in this post at Between Naps on the Porch:
  • I had fun decoupaging a pumpkin in the same pattern as the pillow shams & comforter in my blue and white guest room. It makes a fun surprise for guests.
  • A blue & white pumpkin for the guest room, using the same pattern at the comforter/pillows. Tutorial can be found here:
  • Decoupaged this one to work with a fabric in my bedroom. Tutorial can be found here:
  • The small pillow on my bed was the inspiration for green pumpkin. Loved that fabric and couldn't resist trying the pattern on a pumpkin for fall. Tutorial can be found here:
  • Tutorial for decoupaging a pumpkin to coordinate with your beautiful decor or fave fabric can be found here:

To see more:

• Connie Bridgewater
    Connie Bridgewater Bedford, TX
    you could do one of the fake ones that michaels usually sells it would last forever
  • Joyce
    Joyce Victorville, CA
    Oh duh! lol. Thanks, was having a "senior moment" :)
  • Renee
    Renee Griffin, GA
    I've been trying to think of something to do with the 10 or so pumpkins I have in storage that my mom gave me. Now I can have one for every season of the year. Thanks for a great share!
  • Connie Bridgewater
    Connie Bridgewater Bedford, TX
    you are welcome joyce we all have those moments it took me a minute to realize what to use

• Brittany
    Brittany Brick, NJ
Between Naps on the Porch

Search Feedback