Decoupage a Pumpkin to Coordinate with Your Decor or Favorite Fabric

Holidays 08.13.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Who says pumpkins have to be orange? Decoupage one to coordinate with your decor or a favorite fabric. It's super easy! You'll find a detailed tutorial in this post at Between Naps on the Porch:
  • I had fun decoupaging a pumpkin in the same pattern as the pillow shams & comforter in my blue and white guest room. It makes a fun surprise for guests.
  • A blue & white pumpkin for the guest room, using the same pattern at the comforter/pillows. Tutorial can be found here:
  • Decoupaged this one to work with a fabric in my bedroom. Tutorial can be found here:
  • The small pillow on my bed was the inspiration for green pumpkin. Loved that fabric and couldn't resist trying the pattern on a pumpkin for fall. Tutorial can be found here:
  • Tutorial for decoupaging a pumpkin to coordinate with your beautiful decor or fave fabric can be found here:

To see more:

• Connie Bridgewater
    Connie Bridgewater Bedford, TX
    you could do one of the fake ones that michaels usually sells it would last forever
  • Joyce
    Joyce Victorville, CA
    Oh duh! lol. Thanks, was having a "senior moment" :)
  • Renee
    Renee Griffin, GA
    I've been trying to think of something to do with the 10 or so pumpkins I have in storage that my mom gave me. Now I can have one for every season of the year. Thanks for a great share!
  • Connie Bridgewater
    Connie Bridgewater Bedford, TX
    you are welcome joyce we all have those moments it took me a minute to realize what to use

• Brittany
    Brittany Brick, NJ
Between Naps on the Porch

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post