449 views »
Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Ponds, Streams, Pondless Waterfeatures, Planting, Lighting, Irrigation, Stonework & Drainage

09.13.12
449 views »
This is a view from the Mirman School Amphitheater down towards the main pond. The final 100' of stream can be seen along the pathway below. There are @300,000 lbs. of local sandstone in this project!
3 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 3 of 3 comments
  • Marg C
    Marg C Middletown, NY
    did you do this Dream? It's amazing! Some day the world will be filled with lots of beautiful things like this as people expand their thinking on creativity. We didn't have these scenes to look at when I was growing up....
  • Dream Scapes
    Dream Scapes Encino, CA
    It took 3 summers of hard work to manifest this DreamScape. I poured my heart into this one because it will invite generations of children to "listen and speak to nature with their hearts"...
  • Marg C
    Marg C Middletown, NY
    build it and they will come. :D
Dream Scapes

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing