Ponds, Streams, Pondless Waterfeatures, Planting, Lighting, Irrigation, Stonework & Drainage | Hometalk
510 views
0 »

Ponds, Streams, Pondless Waterfeatures, Planting, Lighting, Irrigation, Stonework & Drainage

510 views
0 »
This is a view from the Mirman School Amphitheater down towards the main pond. The final 100' of stream can be seen along the pathway below. There are @300,000 lbs. of local sandstone in this project!

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!
4 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 4  of  4
  • Marg C
    Marg C Middletown, NY

did you do this Dream? It's amazing! Some day the world will be filled with lots of beautiful things like this as people expand their thinking on creativity. We didn't have these scenes to look at when I was growing up....

• Dream Scapes
    Dream Scapes Encino, CA

It took 3 summers of hard work to manifest this DreamScape. I poured my heart into this one because it will invite generations of children to "listen and speak to nature with their hearts"...

• Marg C
    Marg C Middletown, NY

build it and they will come. :D

• Correy.smith321

Wow, what a beautiful landscape that you've built right there. I wonder though, did you already put in the irrigation and how does it work? This is something that got me interested about doing and also because I might need to do an irrigation repair

­