Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Industrial Decor 08.21.14

An industrial shelf in the dining room

I wanted a shelf in our dining room to hold more of our glassware and dishes. I also wanted it to carry the same industrial vibe to blend in with our decor. The price tags on some of these is astronomical, so weld one we did. To see more details and photos check out the blog post.

To see more: http://mt-tails.blogspot.ca/2012/09/an-industrial-shelf-comes-to-life-plus.html

2 Comments Displaying 2 of 2 comments
  • Lisa I
    Lisa I Woodcliff Lake, NJ
    Looks great! Definitely fits with your awesome industrial decor.
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Neatsmart
    Neatsmart Marietta, GA
    Oh my goodness. My mom did this over 10 years ago and people thought it was crazy. I think it looks wonderful, especially in your home. I think we all just have to do what we want and give up on pleasing others with our decor choices.
Meaghan G
  • Likes

Cindy Dupree L.E. & Company Kellie Prince Karina Fernandez Heather B Lisa I PageFarmChick Connie Moore Tawney Leathers Denise Jopling Traci

Join the home and garden knowledge hub. It's free & easy and only takes a second!