Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Attic Closet

Decor Ideas 01.14.15
This would be a great idea for a closet and good use of attic space.
13 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 13 of 13 comments
  • Amber
    Amber Claypool, AZ
    this is lovely! i wish i could do it to my attic. how much did it cost to redo if you dont mind?
  • Jamala W
    Jamala W Whitmire, SC
    Absolutely stunning.. this is great..wonderful job
  • Mickey Baker
    Mickey Baker Pittsburgh, PA
    I just found the picture but didn't do my attic like this. I don't have heat or air conditioning in my attic so I'd need to get that taken care of before I do anything up there. Right now, I use it just for storage. I also considered making it a tv
  • Amber
    Amber Claypool, AZ
    o i c. well it is a great idea. maybe one day when i win the lottery... lol
  • TheFinishingTouches
    TheFinishingTouches Aberdeen, SD
    WOW! I would LOVE a closet like this!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Walnut Creek, CA
    Love it!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Panama City, FL
    Looks great but how many ppl do u know that would go from there bedroom to the atic to dress?
    • Sherry
      Sherry Canada
      Amanda For a room that fabulous, who wouldn't? Heck, I'd just move my bed in there and never leave! What a great use of otherwise wasted space, so rich & luxurious in finishing. I wish I had an attic again, I would definitely do this.
  • Lisa Dimone
    Lisa Dimone Lake Grove, NY
    The house we are buying is my husband's parents home. His sisters room has a door with a few steps directly into the attic. I would love to transform that into a master suite with the room holding just the bed, and the attic holding all of the clothes
  • Marilyn M
    Gorgeous...
  • Onie Klugh
    Lisa, my house has just that, a master bedroom with a small staircase up to the attic which is converted to a bathroom/closet area. We are currently remodeling it but I will try to post some pictures when done.
  • Michelle Lee Fitzgerald Smith
    Love this idea!
  • Pamela Mines
    Pamela Mines Joliet, IL
    Great idea and use of space!
Mickey Baker

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing