Hometalk.com

Dream Home 12.16.13

Attic Closet

This would be a great idea for a closet and good use of attic space.
12 Comments Displaying 12 of 12 comments
  • Amber Claypool, AZ
    this is lovely! i wish i could do it to my attic. how much did it cost to redo if you dont mind?
  • Jamala W Whitmire, SC
    Absolutely stunning.. this is great..wonderful job
  • Mickey Baker Pittsburgh, PA
    I just found the picture but didn't do my attic like this. I don't have heat or air conditioning in my attic so I'd need to get that taken care of before I do anything up there. Right now, I use it just for storage. I also considered making it a tv
  • Amber Claypool, AZ
    o i c. well it is a great idea. maybe one day when i win the lottery... lol
  • TheFinishingTouches Aberdeen, SD
    WOW! I would LOVE a closet like this!
  • Courtney Walnut Creek, CA
    Love it!
  • Amanda Panama City, FL
    Looks great but how many ppl do u know that would go from there bedroom to the atic to dress?
  • Lisa Dimone Lake Grove, NY
    The house we are buying is my husband's parents home. His sisters room has a door with a few steps directly into the attic. I would love to transform that into a master suite with the room holding just the bed, and the attic holding all of the clothes
  • Gorgeous...
  • Lisa, my house has just that, a master bedroom with a small staircase up to the attic which is converted to a bathroom/closet area. We are currently remodeling it but I will try to post some pictures when done.
  • Love this idea!
  • Pamela Mines Joliet, IL
    Great idea and use of space!