My Original Sweet Sweater Pumpkins

Projects to Try 09.22.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
When my favorite sweaters became too stretched-out and threadbare to wear in 2007, I designed and created these sweet little fall pumpkins!

Since then, I've made thousands of them to sell at vintage shows on the West coast. They are available for sale in select retail stores, will be at the Remnants of the Past show in California in October, and are also for sale on my blog.

Feeling crafty? You can also purchase my tutorial and make your own versions!

• the Original 'Sweet Sweater Pumpkins', designed and created by Debi Ward Kennedy in 2007. Available at
  • I've been making and selling my Original 'Sweet Sweater Pumpkins' since 2007. This photo shows a display at the Remants of the Past Antique show in California - they'll be available there this October, too! Available at
  • My Original 'Sweet Sweater Pumpkins' appeared in FOLK Magazine's Premiere Issue in September, 2011, and are also featured in the recent 'Best of the First Year of FOLK' digital special issue. Available at

To see more:

• Deb@HOMEWARDfoundDecor
    Thank you to all of the lovely HOMETALK readers who have clicked through to read my blog - so many of you have ordered my sweater Pumpkins tutorial, and I thank you for your support! Happy Fall, y'all!
  • Val Warnick
    Val Warnick Midway, UT
    I purchased the sweater pumpkin tutorial yesterday and thought it would be emailed to me by now. But I haven't seen it on my email. Is this tutorial going to be mailed to me? There wasn't any place for a mailing address. Did I miss getting it when I
    • Deb@HOMEWARDfoundDecor
      Val Warnick Since over a year ago, we determined that my original email response to you with the tutorial had been sent but had gone into your spam folder, would you mind removing

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post