Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Crafts 4 days ago

My Original Sweet Sweater Pumpkins

When my favorite sweaters became too stretched-out and threadbare to wear in 2007, I designed and created these sweet little fall pumpkins!

Since then, I've made thousands of them to sell at vintage shows on the West coast. They are available for sale in select retail stores, will be at the Remnants of the Past show in California in October, and are also for sale on my blog.

Feeling crafty? You can also purchase my tutorial and make your own versions!

To see more: http://homewardfounddecor.blogspot.com/2012/09/tutorial-sweater-pumpkins.html

3 Comments Displaying 3 of 3 comments
  • Deb@HOMEWARDfoundDecor
    Thank you to all of the lovely HOMETALK readers who have clicked through to read my blog - so many of you have ordered my sweater Pumpkins tutorial, and I thank you for your support! Happy Fall, y'all!
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Val Warnick
    Val Warnick Midway, UT
    I purchased the sweater pumpkin tutorial yesterday and thought it would be emailed to me by now. But I haven't seen it on my email. Is this tutorial going to be mailed to me? There wasn't any place for a mailing address. Did I miss getting it when I
    • Deb@HOMEWARDfoundDecor
      Val Warnick Since over a year ago, we determined that my original email response to you with the tutorial had been sent but had gone into your spam folder, would you mind removing this
Deb@HOMEWARDfoundDecor
  • Likes

Sue Yochem Susan Legg Tami B Betsy@Coastal-Colors Dana Polito Caitlin Beckie @ Infarrantly Creative Kim Eichelberger Rinnie Hunt Henry Barb Irina