My Real Life Craft Room

cindy 06.19.15
"My craft room isn't the chic, monochromatic work space that you see on Pinterest or in a Martha Stewart ad. I designed my craft room to be functional and inspiring, above all else."

What do you think? Should work spaces be function over form or is cleanliness next to godliness?

• My real life craft room is full of organizational tips and DIY ideas. Desk tutorial will up later this week.
  • The colorful pegboard keeps all my tools within arm's reach. Tutorial coming.
  • Transparent bins help me to see what materials I have and what I need to buy. Zip tie lamp tutorial to come.
  • My craft library and hanging paint storage. Full tutorials on their way.
  • GLITTER! Just because it's purdy.

To see more: http://www.madincrafts.com/2012/09/mad-in-crafts-diy-craft-room.html

• Lisa DeLong
    Lisa DeLong Elk Grove, CA
    This is what "real craft rooms" should be like because you can tell you use it to make crafts. Mines not fancy either, lots of hodge podge furniture but it works and is cheap. I like your craft room!
  • 'Ailina Willis
    'Ailina Willis Lafayette, LA
    Now this is an ideal work space. What I like best about your craft room is the large, freestanding craft table. This makes so much sense, but I don't see it often. I have to be able to move 360° around my project and still have my supplies visually
  • Shelley
    Shelley Beaumont, TX
    Awesome job! I love this but I can tell you don't have a cat! They would have your glitter everywhere! I have four of the little monsters and everything I do is "child" proof! : )
  • Debbie Adams Peavy
    Debbie Adams Peavy Waxahachie, TX
    Luv ur craft room..... Mine is similar . Clean, neat & organized . You know where to find anything in your room. Craft on:)
  • Netters
    Netters Milton, WV
    I really like how you put the paint racks on the wall, Great Idea!
Jessica Hill