Hometalk.com

28 Comments Displaying 15 of 28 comments | See Previous
  • Suzy H Greensboro, NC
    This is so pretty, Marty! BTW - I voted for this to win the centerpiece category at the conference.
  • Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    Thank you, Suzy! It's still on my kitchen table!
  • SweetPea Paula Lynchburg, VA
    This looks so pretty and is perfect to use from fall through winter. I need to make one for my home.
  • DIY Show Off Pittsburgh, PA
    Stunning!
  • Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    SweetPea Paula My hubby did a great job and you can certainly change it up for the seasons. I'm looking forward to fall!
  • 'a casarella San Diego, CA
    I have a bride friend who has been looking at similar ideas for her fall wedding. I'll have to show her this!
  • This is so awesome (and timely as fall is just around the corner)! Pinning!
  • I love this project. I've been wanting to try it, too.
  • Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    'a casarella I would love to see how these are incorporated into a wedding. So unique!
  • Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    Tara @ Suburble Thanks for pinning! Fall is near!
  • Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    Sharon @ mrs. hines class I'd love to see it when you're done! What I love about it is that each one will be unique!
  • We VERY careful with the type tea lights you use and the dryness of the wood. I've heard of some of these things catching fire! I'm just sayin'..... Ditto with keeping leaves -- artificial or real--away from the flames.
  • Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    Judy H Absolutely. I only light it when we're actually sitting at the table and I move the leaves out of the way of the flames. And actually, I don't think I've lit it but once :)
  • Laura Trevey Richmond, VA
    So so cool, and thanks for the great tutorial photos!!
  • Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    Laura Trevey I'm glad you enjoyed them!