PART 2: GARDEN FIGURINE MAKEOVER

10.01.12
THE TURTLES

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Laurie B
    Laurie B Newaygo, MI
    The first 2 are my rescue Yellow belly slider turtles, the female is the larger one, the middle one is my Quincy, she is a red eared slider turtle, and the baby is Baxter and he is a mississippi map turtle, just a few weeks old.
  • Sharron W
    Sharron W Memphis, TN
    A Mississippi Map turtle? That's pretty cool....how'd you end up with him in MI?
  • Leida R
    Leida R Tampa, FL
    Laurie B THANX!!! You even know their different names as type is concern. Pretty amazing how every body knows so much about the things that interests them.
  • TaniaC
    TaniaC Fairfield, IL
    Laurie B Whew! it's a good thing I let hubby pick it up then....Really!! you have to chop his head off UGH! that just seem way to gruesome to me... Hubby would have to do that
  • Laurie B
    Laurie B Newaygo, MI
    Yes Sharron, it is just the breed, purchased him from a breeder in Fla, Leida glad you enjoyed the pic's and Tania, yes, I know it is extremely gruesome but they are definately fierce creatures not one of my favorites for sure, but I wouldn't want any
Susan S