Curbside Transformation (Part 2) | Hometalk
6.6K views
6 »

Curbside Transformation (Part 2)

stuff on Jun 17, 2015
6.6K views
6 »
I found this table on the side of the road a couple of months ago. I took the top off and made two tables out of it. The first table I painted lilac and silver. The second one needed some legs so my husband helped me attach them. I then painted it green with an oversized Greek key pattern in white.
  • curbside transformation part 2, home decor, painted furniture

To see more: http://mingledelements.com/2012/09/greek-key-table/

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!
21 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 5  of  21 | See Previous
  • Zelda?
    Zelda? Albert, OK

I use one made by Elmer's Sharron.

• Sharron W
    Sharron W Memphis, TN

Well the one I have says Elmers and also looks kind of like white glue...Do Y'all buy the ones that are color matched? I saw those at the store....

• Zelda?
    Zelda? Albert, OK

The one I have is stainable and unfinished wood in color.

• Donna R
    Donna R Lumberton, TX

Sharron, you've got to let it dry overnight or all day. It's easy to sand once it's dried and after painting or staining, you don't even notice it was there.

• Sharron W
    Sharron W Memphis, TN

Well I found an old Silverware chest on the side of the road yesterday...made hubby drive me up to get it....since I saw it coming home with groceries and it was on that same little two lane road....I think they are either moving or got

­