Curbside Transformation (Part 2)

stuff 06.17.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I found this table on the side of the road a couple of months ago. I took the top off and made two tables out of it. The first table I painted lilac and silver. The second one needed some legs so my husband helped me attach them. I then painted it green with an oversized Greek key pattern in white.

To see more:

• .
    . Albert, OK
    I use one made by Elmer's Sharron.
  • Sharron W
    Sharron W Memphis, TN
    Well the one I have says Elmers and also looks kind of like white glue...Do Y'all buy the ones that are color matched? I saw those at the store....
  • .
    . Albert, OK
    The one I have is stainable and unfinished wood in color.
  • Donna R
    Donna R Lumberton, TX
    Sharron, you've got to let it dry overnight or all day. It's easy to sand once it's dried and after painting or staining, you don't even notice it was there.
  • Sharron W
    Sharron W Memphis, TN
    Well I found an old Silverware chest on the side of the road yesterday...made hubby drive me up to get it....since I saw it coming home with groceries and it was on that same little two lane road....I think they are either moving or got evicted....but in

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post