Expansive Waterfalls and Pond in Crown Point, Indiana

Landscape Ideas 09.17.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
This 500-foot long water feature located at a private residence in Crown Point may look natural, but it was installed by Aquascape 2 years ago. A constructed wetland filter helps clean the water and a sub-surface. RainXchange rainwater harvesting system manages stormwater run-off and stores it to feed the water feature as needed. A beautiful and environmentally-friendly landscape feature all-in-one! See the 4-minute video of this project at http://www.hometalk.com/1635776/million-dolla....
  • The main pond receives approximately 120,000 gallons of water per hour from the large waterfall to the right.
  • Waterfalls twist and turn throughout the property.
  • The water slows in spots, and speeds up in other places ... just like you would see in nature.
  • An "outbuilding" where the homeowner can get away from it all.
  • A close-up of one of the many waterfalls. A variety of stone was used in this project.
  • To the right is a patio with firepit.
  • Aquascape Inc.
    Aquascape Inc. Saint Charles, IL
    Cid P, you want to use 45 mil EPDM fish-safe pond liner which is available in rolls or popular cut sizes. You can find pond liner information at http://store.aquascapeinc.com/c/liners-underl....
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    Oh gosh, I forgot to tell you Aquascape Inc.... you are my inspiration site. I have a photo from your site that I just ADORE... someday maybe I will have this one or close to it! Love your site.
  • Aquascape Inc.
    Aquascape Inc. Saint Charles, IL
    Thanks, Sheryll S! That's a beautiful inspiration photo you chose. I hope you have your dream pond someday soon!
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    Now this one shown is exquisite beyond words.
  • Rebecca Beisenstein
    Ponds are like tattoos; bigger is better and getting one leads to wanting more. We have two ponds and I'm expanding the back yard pond soon. Yes, I have many tattoos. ☺️
Aquascape Inc.

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post