Expansive Waterfalls and Pond in Crown Point, Indiana

Landscape Ideas 09.17.15
This 500-foot long water feature located at a private residence in Crown Point may look natural, but it was installed by Aquascape 2 years ago. A constructed wetland filter helps clean the water and a sub-surface. RainXchange rainwater harvesting system manages stormwater run-off and stores it to feed the water feature as needed. A beautiful and environmentally-friendly landscape feature all-in-one! See the 4-minute video of this project at http://www.hometalk.com/1635776/million-dolla....

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Well Pam - I guess if someone can afford that in the first place then they can probably afford a "caretaker" to skim the ponds!! Angela volunteered!!
  • Pam Shoesmith Probasco
    It's beautiful, but who gets all the leaves out of the pond this time of year? The skimmer never gets them all, so then they fall to the bottom and its a mess. I guess I'm at the age where I want no more maintenance!
  • Angela A
    Angela A Lula, GA
    This is absolutely stunning Aquascape! Amazing! Gorgeous! Beautiful! And I'm with Susan S! Outbuilding for escape??? I could live quite comfy in the "outbuilding"! LOL can I be their caretaker?????
  • Marg C
    Marg C Middletown, NY
    #6 is my favorite picture. Your work is awsome!
  • Zelda
    Zelda Albert, OK
    Aw ya know we love ya Susan! ♥
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Now Ladies . . . . . . . No ganging up - y'all heaaaah!!!
  • Zelda
    Zelda Albert, OK
    SNORT Susan speechless, now that'll be the day! Snort Snort!
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    You are the the best, too - I guess bestest.
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Thanks Sweetie . . . . You're THE best!!
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    Susan S, you are speechless? I can't believe it.
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Wow! I'm just about speechless! It's really hard to find the right words to describe something this phenomenally beautiful! And that "outbuilding" - SERIOUSLY??? Just as soon as I get that big winning lottery ticket . . . . .
  • Zelda
    Zelda Albert, OK
    I can certainly understand the emotional part. They are simply beautiful. Breath taking in fact.
  • Aquascape Inc.
    Aquascape Inc. Saint Charles, IL
    Thanks, everyone. The finished product is why we love what we do. Many of our customers get emotional when the waterfalls are turned on. It's a great experience for everyone involved.
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    Splendid. I wish I had money for one just half that beautiful.
Aquascape Inc.