Expansive Waterfalls and Pond in Crown Point, Indiana

Landscape Ideas 09.17.15
This 500-foot long water feature located at a private residence in Crown Point may look natural, but it was installed by Aquascape 2 years ago. A constructed wetland filter helps clean the water and a sub-surface. RainXchange rainwater harvesting system manages stormwater run-off and stores it to feed the water feature as needed. A beautiful and environmentally-friendly landscape feature all-in-one! See the 4-minute video of this project at http://www.hometalk.com/1635776/million-dolla....

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    Susan S Those Texans know how to ship. Put plant in plastic bag add pond water and seal well. Yes I have 2 acres but putting that water feature here would fill the entire yard and I would lose much of the wildlife. No can do $$wise or otherwise.
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Sherrie S - didn't you say you have a couple of acres somewhere way back in other conversations? Sounds like you have plenty of room for expansion - GO FOR IT!! So you order you
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    Susan S It is called Red Flare. I buy all my lillies from Texas. Don't you think it is time for me to make my pond MORE expansive? It would just be an ADD-on of an acre or two. I love the Aquascape pond.
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    Uhhh....... ditto for me Susan S. And thank you Auquascape Inc. I knew it would be high.
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Ohhhhhh - is THAT ALL? lol Well then, I'd like a couple of those!! Heck, I just remembered . . . .I'm the one waiting to win that big lottery ticket!! Someday --------- ;~)
  • Aquascape Inc.
    Aquascape Inc. Saint Charles, IL
    Sheryll, the entire yard transformation was about $1M, but that includes all the landscaping (much of which you don't see) in addition to the water feature.
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    I am curious, but afraid to ask what this cost you.... but it is just spectacular for sure.
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    Susan S, you are getting sooo good about plants. Yes it is a lily and I play with fish, too. That particular plant is the prettiest & largest one I have although all of them are pretty.
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Sherrie - so glad you shared your pond with us. I'm sure I'd be out there all the time playing w/the fish and the lilly (is that what it's called?) is truly magnificient!!
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    Thank you all for the nice comments. It is not like the big beautiful pond originally posted but it has everything I need and enjoy.
  • Ponds Inc. of Illinois, Jason Lenox
    Thanks for the photos too Sherrie! I enjoyed viewing them!
  • Aquascape Inc.
    Aquascape Inc. Saint Charles, IL
    You have a great pond, Sherrie! Thanks so much for sharing!!
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Your pond is just gorgeous, Sherrie S.
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    We haven't taken a lot of pictures - none of the whole pond since the construction but this is the general idea.
  • Aquascape Inc.
    Aquascape Inc. Saint Charles, IL
    Sherrie S, I'd love to see photos of your pond if you have some to post!
Aquascape Inc.