Expansive Waterfalls and Pond in Crown Point, Indiana

05.14.15
This 500-foot long water feature located at a private residence in Crown Point may look natural, but it was installed by Aquascape 2 years ago. A constructed wetland filter helps clean the water and a
  • Aquascape Inc.
    Aquascape Inc. Saint Charles, IL
    Sheryll, the entire yard transformation was about $1M, but that includes all the landscaping (much of which you don't see) in addition to the water feature.
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Ohhhhhh - is THAT ALL? lol Well then, I'd like a couple of those!! Heck, I just remembered . . . .I'm the one waiting to win that big lottery ticket!! Someday --------- ;~)
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    Uhhh....... ditto for me Susan S. And thank you Auquascape Inc. I knew it would be high.
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    Susan S It is called Red Flare. I buy all my lillies from Texas. Don't you think it is time for me to make my pond MORE expansive? It would just be an ADD-on of an acre or two. I love the Aquascape pond.
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Sherrie S - didn't you say you have a couple of acres somewhere way back in other conversations? Sounds like you have plenty of room for expansion - GO FOR IT!! So you order you
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    Susan S Those Texans know how to ship. Put plant in plastic bag add pond water and seal well. Yes I have 2 acres but putting that water feature here would fill the entire yard and I would lose much of the wildlife. No can do $$wise or otherwise.
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Yeah, but still, w/two acres you can have a pretty darned impressive water feature. Of course, then you'd really have ginormous issues w/Herons stealing your fish!! I just wanted to razz you a little bit. The water feature you have is just perfect!!
  • Aquascape Inc.
    Aquascape Inc. Saint Charles, IL
    Remember that some water features are very affordable! :)
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Aquascape Inc. - well, Sherrie already has her and mine is still in the dream stage!!

• Cid P
    Cid P Henrietta, NY
    can anyone tell me how thick of a liner you need to use for a pond ? i need to get one and do it ourselves but i don't know how thick the liner must be to last a long time without tairing on me. thanks cindy
  • Aquascape Inc.
    Aquascape Inc. Saint Charles, IL
    Cid P, you want to use 45 mil EPDM fish-safe pond liner which is available in rolls or popular cut sizes. You can find pond liner information at http://store.aquascapeinc.com/c/liners-under....
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    Oh gosh, I forgot to tell you Aquascape Inc.... you are my inspiration site. I have a photo from your site that I just ADORE... someday maybe I will have this one or close to it! Love your site.
  • Aquascape Inc.
    Aquascape Inc. Saint Charles, IL
    Thanks, Sheryll S! That's a beautiful inspiration photo you chose. I hope you have your dream pond someday soon!
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    Now this one shown is exquisite beyond words.
  • Rebecca Beisenstein
    Ponds are like tattoos; bigger is better and getting one leads to wanting more. We have two ponds and I'm expanding the back yard pond soon. Yes, I have many tattoos. ☺️
Aquascape Inc.