Expansive Waterfalls and Pond in Crown Point, Indiana

This 500-foot long water feature located at a private residence in Crown Point may look natural, but it was installed by Aquascape 2 years ago. A constructed wetland filter helps clean the water and a sub-surface. RainXchange rainwater harvesting system manages stormwater run-off and stores it to feed the water feature as needed. A beautiful and environmentally-friendly landscape feature all-in-one! See the 4-minute video of this project at http://www.hometalk.com/1635776/million-dolla....
  • The main pond receives approximately 120,000 gallons of water per hour from the large waterfall to the right.
  • Waterfalls twist and turn throughout the property.
  • The water slows in spots, and speeds up in other places ... just like you would see in nature.
  • An "outbuilding" where the homeowner can get away from it all.
  • A close-up of one of the many waterfalls. A variety of stone was used in this project.
  • To the right is a patio with firepit.
  • Aquascape Inc.
    Aquascape Inc. Saint Charles, IL
    Cid P, you want to use 45 mil EPDM fish-safe pond liner which is available in rolls or popular cut sizes. You can find pond liner information at http://store.aquascapeinc.com/c/liners-underl....
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    Oh gosh, I forgot to tell you Aquascape Inc.... you are my inspiration site. I have a photo from your site that I just ADORE... someday maybe I will have this one or close to it! Love your site.
  • Aquascape Inc.
    Aquascape Inc. Saint Charles, IL
    Thanks, Sheryll S! That's a beautiful inspiration photo you chose. I hope you have your dream pond someday soon!
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    Now this one shown is exquisite beyond words.
  • Rebecca Beisenstein
    Ponds are like tattoos; bigger is better and getting one leads to wanting more. We have two ponds and I'm expanding the back yard pond soon. Yes, I have many tattoos. ☺️
Aquascape Inc.