Mesh Ribbon is my best Friend!

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Mesh ribbon makes the best large bows for outdoor decorating! I purchased orange and black mesh ribbon for Halloween and made two bows for my garage lantern lights. Love it!
  • I purchased my mesh ribbon from the craft store. It holds up fantastic in all kinds of weather! No droopy bows!

To see more:

• Jonel Morgan Presley
    Jonel Morgan Presley Saint Peters, MO
    Going to Michaels and getting mesh ribbon as soon as they open, love this look!!
  • Becky (J) P
    Becky (J) P Highland, IL
    I have to tell you, I was getting ready to throw away my bath scrubbie (the ones you bathe with) when I remembered your post. My scrubbie was orange and you know how they fall apart and then are useless! I untied it and washed it out and now it is the
Jennifer Decorates

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post