Sheila..anyone....my desk needs help?

07.23.15
Hey Sheila or anyone, suggestions for what to do with this very worthy desk. Hard wood, no staples, no nails in drawers. I don't like the hardware, and the carpets are , almost immediately following this post , being replaced with beige, to tie in with the other carpets and floors etc. So red and green are not the predominant colors. I am a "little" tired of red and green. Bur I love the light green on the wall. Included is the picture of my living room.I am trying to switch to steel blue and having a hard time. I almost always go to aqua.

I want some fun with this desk. Sheila, I love what you do, so am imploring you..but anyone can chime in! Like I said this is a worthy desk. I watch this tv from the kitchen (galley style), and hubs puts his shoes on here. hahaa

• Bernice H
    Bernice H Palm Desert, CA
    SheilaG, Plum Doodles Anyone.... I know i was whining, but I think I have found the solution to my wall paint problem, I have loved the sage color above forever..it is on my
  • Marg C
    Marg C Middletown, NY
    that sounds like a plan!
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H Palm Desert, CA
    SheilaG, Plum Doodles Marg C I will post pictures soon, but I went with sage, yes it feels so much more
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H Palm Desert, CA
    Yuuppp! And I dont do that too often, but when I do, watch out!
Bernice H