Halloween Decorations

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I have so much stuff for every holiday that has covered so many trends. I decided to go whimsical this year for my mantle and use the items I used when my kids were home. There is everything from plastic to cloth and wax to beaded!

For my mailbox, I am using the same weatherproof pupkin I used last year and have embelished it with more silk flowers and leaves which will weather well too! This is my progress so far. (Please excuse the mess on the table...glass tops my daughter is storing and should be moving out soon! But they do make a wonderful work space! Easy to wipe up after making a mess!)

• Everything is weatherproof!
  • Years of putting things away...decided to put them to use one more time!
  • SheilaG, Plum Doodles
    SheilaG, Plum Doodles Simpsonville, SC
    You have a great collection, Jeanette! Your scarecrows are adorable!
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Thanks ladies...and I will post a photo of mailbox when done. I think I love scarecrows because they look a lot like I look getting out of bed every morning!!! Hee, hee! And they like wearing baggy clothes too! (There were times when I occasionally
  • Dee W
    Dee W Rock Creek, OH
    Lol Jeanette. Nothing was about comfort when we were young, we learned as we got older. Although I still loooove my heels, no flats for me yet!
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Two very sad days in a woman's life...the day she loses her girlish giggle and the day she learns no more high heels! Some ladies can pull off heels, but after 70, it is risky! I am not vain enough to risk being cripple! Got too many projects to do to
  • Becky H
    Becky H Tampa, FL
    What a wonderful collection you have Jeanette, and artfully arranged. With the varying sizes of pumpkins, your mantel looks like a pumpkin patch w/the scarecrows guarding it. Cool!
Jeanette S

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post