Hometalk.com

cool stuff 03.27.14

Vanities for Small Bathrooms: Faucet & Sink Installation in Less Than 1 Hour

Hi Everyone,

My sister wanted to totally remodel her small bathroom and part of that experience involved installing a new vanity.

My last post on Hometalk discussed how we added the vanity cabinet. Putting the faucet and sink together wasn't that bad. So I wanted to share that process in case you wanted to do the same project.

You can view details, pictures, and several tips by clicking on this link http://www.homerepairtutor.com/vanities-for-...

5 Comments Displaying 5 of 5 comments
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    You post great stuff on your site. Thanks for reminding folks that some really attractive upgrades are actually pretty easy DIY projects.
  • Home Repair Tutor Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks Steve, that's actually my goal-if you've got an hour you can get one part of a big project done. Then, over time the big project gets finished! Most, if not all, of my tutorials can be done within 1 hour. I really appreciate you visiting Home
  • Melinda K Pittsburgh, PA
    What a great post! I could have used this last year when I replaced my bathroom sink and faucet, it would have been so much easier to understand. Ha! I'm glad you mentioned the plastic pipe cutter, I've never heard of them but I will be putting it on my
  • Home Repair Tutor Pittsburgh, PA
    Glad to help Melinda
  • Home Repair Tutor Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks Melinda K, glad the post helped you with your shopping list :)
  • Likes

Lee Martinez DE Sharon Ryan BERNADETTE SheilaG, Plum Doodles Lola M BeckySue, Certified Master K&B Designer Amy Davis Dawn church