Vanities for Small Bathrooms: Faucet & Sink Installation in Less Than 1 Hour

Bathrooms 04.13.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Hi Everyone,

My sister wanted to totally remodel her small bathroom and part of that experience involved installing a new vanity.

My last post on Hometalk discussed how we added the vanity cabinet. Putting the faucet and sink together wasn't that bad. So I wanted to share that process in case you wanted to do the same project.

You can view details, pictures, and several tips by clicking on this link

• Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    You post great stuff on your site. Thanks for reminding folks that some really attractive upgrades are actually pretty easy DIY projects.
  • Home Repair Tutor
    Home Repair Tutor Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks Steve, that's actually my goal-if you've got an hour you can get one part of a big project done. Then, over time the big project gets finished! Most, if not all, of my tutorials can be done within 1 hour. I really appreciate you visiting Home
  • Melinda K
    Melinda K Pittsburgh, PA
    What a great post! I could have used this last year when I replaced my bathroom sink and faucet, it would have been so much easier to understand. Ha! I'm glad you mentioned the plastic pipe cutter, I've never heard of them but I will be putting it on my
  • Home Repair Tutor
    Home Repair Tutor Pittsburgh, PA
    Glad to help Melinda
  • Home Repair Tutor
    Home Repair Tutor Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks Melinda K, glad the post helped you with your shopping list :)
Home Repair Tutor

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post