• Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Very creative. Did you have that WWII first aid box in the family or did you find it at an antique store somewhere? I bet it has some stories to tell if it could.
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Gadget Sponge, you are one of a kind! I enjoy seeing what you do.
  • GadgetSponge.com
    GadgetSponge.com Shreveport, LA
    Thanks Steve & Miriam! Steve, I actually painted the first aid graphics on the suitcase myself to give the piece a theme. I bought it at an estate sale and the grandson told me the story. So glad it was saved all these years. Now it's got a whole new
  • Patti Purintun Wozniak
    Um, so what do you use this repurposed item for?
  • Joyce
    Joyce Victorville, CA
    Very creative! I made my old sewing machine base into a table for my computer. It has working wheels on it so I can move it from place to place.
  • GadgetSponge.com
    GadgetSponge.com Shreveport, LA
    Hello Patti! The repurposed table is now good for a hallway table, or good for a surface top and storage inside in any room of the house.
  • GadgetSponge.com
    GadgetSponge.com Shreveport, LA
    Hey Joyce! Old sewing machine bases are so strong and great for so many ideas. Your computer table should last for decades!
  • Tracy P
    Tracy P Mc Kinney, TX
    we have one we cleaned up and made for Blue ray storage! looks great and works!!
  • Valerie
    Valerie South Africa
    Love the red!
  • GadgetSponge.com
    GadgetSponge.com Shreveport, LA
    Congrats Tracy and thanks Valerie!!
GadgetSponge.com