Halloween Bench!!

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
My cousin actually painted the bench, I told him my idea. Leave some blue around and make it look bloody like someone actually was murdered on the bench. It looks amazing and creative for Halloween! He used glove to paint! GREAT IDEA! I think I am going to paint the bench every holidays!
  • Dee W
    Dee W Rock Creek, OH
    Another wonderful job Tyler.
  • Tyler S
    Tyler S Rochester, NY
    THANK YOU!! :) Yes! I know right! :) THANK YOU! LOL
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Looka great. And I love the "Thriller" pose in the first shot.
  • Sharron W
    Sharron W Memphis, TN
    What a great looking bench, I know you want it for Halloween, but it'll look good year round...at Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentines day, memorial Day and the fourth of July! Outstanding Tyler, this ones a home run!
  • Tyler S
    Tyler S Rochester, NY
    Steve G - Hahah! My cousin just made up that! I told him that, he said I know! lol! Sharron W - I never thought of that! I might as well keep them then! :)
Tyler S

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post