Hometalk.com

09.25.12

new Tag how to?

Oh dear, I hope I understand this ..I am really afraid of new techno things....here goes, SheilaG, Plum Doodles ,Becky ,Miriam I evidently you have to use a comma after each one? Yes? no? Susan S hahahahaa I love this! Now I can see I will never have enough time on here........unless no one tags me! :( sob Miriam can I get a job with HOmetalk to justify so much time on here? Hubs wants to know? heh heh
309 on Sep 23, 2012
10 Comments Displaying 10 of 10 comments
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Bernice, hurray - you did it! You don't need the comma, it will work without is as well. I knew you would love it :)
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Hi Bernice. I feel so honored since I've been tagged twice already! 8^D
  • Tags? We can tag?! wa-hoo! :D
  • Bernice H Yakima, WA
    You girls are too funny! oh Dear will we ever get our lives back?
  • April Lawrenceville, GA
    Tag! Your it! ;)
  • Bernice H Yakima, WA
    Well, i messed up tagging in a post about my tv, so when i have time i will try again. Too frustrating right now, I even lost the internet, whatever did I do? sheesh! I had a whole line of black bold typing...after the names i tagged.
  • Becky H Tampa, FL
    Bernice, either you and I are screwing up, or it's normal for the bold black print to appear after you tag. Once posted, only the name appears in bold print.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Bernice H Becky H I've noticed that some times more than the names appear in bold print. I imagine it's a bug that needs to be worked out.
  • Becky H Tampa, FL
    Nice to know I'm not going crazy @
  • April Lawrenceville, GA
    I agree with Becky, new features take time for the bugs to be worked out. It should be working soon. :)
  • Likes

Yair Spolter SheilaG, Plum Doodles