new Tag how to?

Oh dear, I hope I understand this ..I am really afraid of new techno goes, SheilaG, Plum Doodles ,Becky ,Miriam I evidently you have to use a comma after each one? Yes? no? Susan S hahahahaa I love this! Now I can see I will never have enough time on here........unless no one tags me! :( sob Miriam can I get a job with HOmetalk to justify so much time on here? Hubs wants to know? heh heh
  • April
    April Lawrenceville, GA
    I agree with Becky, new features take time for the bugs to be worked out. It should be working soon. :)
  • Becky H
    Becky H Tampa, FL
    Nice to know I'm not going crazy @
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Bernice H Becky H I've noticed that some times more than the names appear in bold print. I imagine it's a bug that needs to be worked out.
  • Becky H
    Becky H Tampa, FL
    Bernice, either you and I are screwing up, or it's normal for the bold black print to appear after you tag. Once posted, only the name appears in bold print.
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    Well, i messed up tagging in a post about my tv, so when i have time i will try again. Too frustrating right now, I even lost the internet, whatever did I do? sheesh! I had a whole line of black bold typing...after the names i tagged.
Bernice H
Thank you {% auth.user().name %} for answering this question & helping the community!
Here are some more recent questions

Search Feedback