DIY White Pumpkin Silhouettes

Halloween 07.07.15
Silhouettes are so hot right now but... even if they weren't I would still love them. They are simple, classic and fun. A while back I did a tutorial on how to make DIY Silhouettes, click here. I saved the original template from this project & scanned it into my computer. I then printed on very thin paper. Cut them out & decoupaged them to my pumpkins. I happen to be in LOVE with white pumpkins but any color or kind will work. These are real but the fake ones are also great because you can keep them for years to come:).

To see more: http://www.cityfarmhouse.blogspot.com/2012/09/white-pumpkins-silhouettes.html

• City Farmhouse
    City Farmhouse Bellport, NY
    Thanks Miriam!!! Did you move to NY recently?
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Yes, I guess you noticed the zip change. Oh,I see you're here too! How far are you from the city?
  • City Farmhouse
    City Farmhouse Bellport, NY
    I am about 1 hr driving. We are out east a bit, very close to Westhampton. How are you liking it? Glad to have you here:).
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Thank you :) Love it! I'd love to meet up next time you're in the city :)
  • City Farmhouse
    City Farmhouse Bellport, NY
    Thanks Miriam, I'd love it too:).
City Farmhouse