We have one of those terribly awkward and tiny "pass-through" laundry rooms, making it prime realty to collect junk and become disorganized. I finally decided that enough was enough and took matters into my own hands! With less then $150, I completed a custom color-blocked herringbone paint treatment using paint I had on hand, DIY'd new
shelving, created a hang-dry area for delicates, added some storage boxes with custom labels (made sans a Silhouette machine), hung bars for our frequently used cleaners and some hand towels, DIY'd some basic decor (included our swiffer duster "holder" vase, flowers in sand vases, and wall art with $1 frames and some travel art that I bought several years ago). In the end, the room turned out better than I ever could've imagined
and each day I walk through or by that room I literally smile uncontrollably (and awkwardly, I'm sure)! I recently posted the reveal on my blog.