Autumn Log Centerpiece

Being Thankful 11.18.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
So easy to create! Drill 1" wide holes into a log, then decorate with your favorite fall decor like pumpkins, ghords, leaves, and pinecones. This log decor is perfect for the Thanskgiving table or to display on a mantel. To read more on the steps I took to create this log centerpiece, visit:
  • Autumn Log Centerpiece via
  • Autumn Log Centerpiece via
  • Drill 1" wide holes into log
  • Autumn Log Centerpiece via
  • Small Talk Mama
    Small Talk Mama Kansas City, MO
    Very pretty.
  • Pam
    Pam San Antonio, TX
    If you want to do something a little smaller, you can slice off the bottom so it sits flat and put pillar candles in. We've done that before. I too worry about the issue of starting a fire but I always keep a close eye. I wouldnt go off and leave it
  • Grandma Lorna's Attic
    You can use the clear glass votive holders, (cut according to their size) and insert the tea light candles inside them. Gives a little more protection from the flame hitting the wood. Love this, I do it every fall/winter.
  • Melissa P. Pittman
    Melissa P. Pittman Concord, NC
    Beautiful! I think I would even do this on the mantle with tall candles for Christmas! LOVE IT! THANKS!
  • Mickey & Boo Boo
    I love it to! Just may use the idea this year. Thank You!
Jenna Burger Design

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post