Hometalk.com

Halloween 03.13.14

Fall mantel (with reclaimed pallet wood)

My fall mantel from this year! I wanted the main feature this year to be some reclaimed pallet wood that I made into a faux barn door type sign. And I decided to go all out and did lots of layering of yard sale and flea market finds mixed with real pumpkins and mums - even on the hearth! Going to enjoy this display for quite a few weeks in my home!

To see more: http://thefrugalhomemaker.com/2012/09/25/fall-mantel/

11 Comments Displaying 11 of 11 comments
  • Creatively Living Richland, WA
    Awesome mantel! I love this one!
  • Adventures in Decorating Little River, SC
    I love it!
  • thanks, Creatively Living! and that is a huge compliment coming from you Becca, Adventures in Decorating!
  • Donna R Lumberton, TX
    Beautiful fireplace decor. So unique and so many creative pieces to look at.
  • This is beautiful... I love all the natural elements. I would like to say Hi Christina...I am new to the blog world. I am still working on my blog. Hope to be as good as you and many others!
  • Lorraine F Virginia Beach, VA
    Looks wonderful!
    You are MUCH too kind, Christina! Thank you! And, I know your mantel will be pinned like crazy!
  • Thanks, Donna R and Lorraine F . Welcome to blogging, Deborah Propes Dunhoft - love your blog name! :)
  • Thank you Christina. I love your work and ideas;))
  • Beautiful..love the warmth of the mantel and hearth...so many wonderful elements incorporated in your design!