Old Keys and Wind Chimes

08.22.15
Check out what I finally finished with a bunch of old keys my husband has been hoarding. Yes, my husband is a hoarder...oh and it gets frustrating! I call him my redneck...yup, we even have an old couch & chair sitting in the back...outside...

See the full story

http://dewdropgardens.blogspot.ca/2012/09/old...

• Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    It is funny that you posted chimes...I was at a farmer's coop last week and they had a big display of chimes. Some of the tubes were 2" in diameter and they sounded wonderful! But the price was not so wonderful....the one I wanted was $160! I believe
  • Debbie Borthwick
    $160 for a wind chime?? Was it made out of gold? lol Go for it, you can do it for a lot cheaper! :)
  • Eclectically Vintage - Kelly
    In this case, hoarding was definitely a good thing!
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Yes, $160! They were about 3 ft. tall and the chimes were about 2" in diameter! They sounded like Big Ben! Then shopping yesterday I found in a "sale bin" that 2 chimes were twisted together. I bought the pile for $2.80 (for both) -- the original
  • Pat Kelley Wittorf
    Pat Kelley Wittorf Picayune, MS
    I've been saving old keys for years and years looking for something unique to do with them. Great idea.
Debbie Borthwick

Search Feedback