• Kathi Shepherd
    Kathi Shepherd Chillicothe, MO
    anyone know what kind of flowers those are?
    • Dottie Unruh
      Julee S I just found a new variety of impatiens at my nursery. The leaves are variegated white and light green and the little blooms look like roses. At first I didn't even recognize them as impatiens.
  • Margaret Easterly
    Margaret Easterly Farmington, AR
    Very clever idea!
  • Wanda Brethorst
    Wanda Brethorst Racine, WI
    They look like impatiens. ..There are some for shade & some that like sun...hope helps :)
  • Cheryl Sellenger Imperial
    Impatiens!!! For sure
  • It's me Faith
    it's me Faith Bandon, OR
    What Kind of and how big of a pump would I need for this??
  • Ann
    Ann Australia
    What is the kettle made from? I have an old cast iron kettle and was wondering what to do with it!
    • Joyce
      Joyce Charleston, WV
      Ann It will work as long as you can drill a hole in it.
    • Julee S
      Julee S Bangor, MI
      Ann it is an old cast iron kettle. It’s 1/4” thick. My husband drilled a hole in it and tapped it so we could thread the pipe into it so it didn’t leak. The pipe supports the
  • Kimberly Kay haddock
    Kimberly Kay haddock Savannah, TN
    Need to know where to get flowers that grow in water
  • Kimberly Kay haddock
    Kimberly Kay haddock Savannah, TN
    I think there very pretty
  • It's me Faith
    it's me Faith Bandon, OR
    I think the Cast Iron kettle would rust quickly... being cast iron....
    • Julee S
      Julee S Bangor, MI
      It's me Faith , no it’s only surface rust and the tea pot is 1/4” thick so it has a long way to go before the rust goes that deep. All the rust is on the surface. If you scrape it it easily comes off.
  • It's me Faith
    it's me Faith Bandon, OR
    Kimberly, The flowers are in pots around the fountain... There are some plants that grow in ponds... but they are more "plants" than flowers... Is there a forum for fountains here?? I'm pretty new and the last time I was here... it was still Garden Web...
  • Robin Dilg
    Robin Dilg Big Rapids, MI
    Very nice.
  • Ella Greene
    Ella Greene Aiken, SC
    I have a small, about a quart a quart size , beat up copper tea kettle..hubby plowed up around an old house..might be good for a porch fountain? This looks lovely!
  • Glenda
    Glenda Coto Laurel, PR
    Beautiful! I like it a lot!!!
  • Joyce
    Joyce Charleston, WV
    Wouldn't a resin barrel hold up better than a wooden one?
  • Shawna
    Shawna Wayland, NY
    i have a teapot just like this....i wonder if there is a way to make the teapot pour into a teacup overflowing into each another and into a bucket.it would be pretty in a rose garden.
Julee S