Hometalk.com

89 Comments Displaying 15 of 89 comments | See Previous
  • Donna Redding, CA
    this is awesome, I have an old tea pot that has rusted thru the bottom, it sits upon an old wood stove that is no longer usable. I have planted the stove, but now I will add the tea pot. Lovely thank you for the idea and directions!
  • Linda pudvah Schenectady, NY
    I think it's beautiful...I was thinking of putting an english teacup on it, also..letting it overflow to the saucer
  • .Nossa fabuloso!!! tava a procura de uma assim amei a ideia e vou colocar em pratica VOU FAZER NA MINHA CHACARA LA NO MEU JARDIM AGRADEÇO POR COMPARTILHAR !!!
  • CLARA RODRIGUEZ Hallandale, FL
    Its so pretty. Please: What kind of pump do you use?
  • I think you can use whatever length pipe you want as long as it isn't to long
  • GeeJudy Denver, CO
    I have that exact same teapot--never knew what I could do with it--it's really heavy though
  • so you bent the pipe and only used washer and nut to connect pipe to the teapot ?
  • Nancy Robinson Central Point, OR
    That is such a great project, thanks for sharing.
  • Judy Maynard Northborough, MA
    Love these ideas.
  • Very pretty. I have my pump on a timer which makes life a bit easier.
  • Do you put any liner in the whiskey barrel?
  • Sherrie Nixa, MO
    Adorable!
  • Camille Strate Valley Center, CA
    this is gorgeous! I made one very similar a long time ago; didn't go to as much detail with the structure though. Used a wooden barrel and attached the tea pot to copper piping instead. after I was done, I put a bunch of wine corks in the water, along