Rolling Book Cart

Stuff to do 08.31.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I ADORE books - really books. I read them, flip through them, collect them and love them...but I have too many and they are everywhere. I needed a place to store them easily and make them look tidy (many are already on display and in bookcases) I made a rolling book cart that is custom fit to roll under my buffet.
  • full of books and ready to be tucked away
  • I believe magic happens in the pages of a book...
  • Neat and clean storage and the book are protected

To see more:

• Sharron W
    Sharron W Memphis, TN
    I too love books, and this is an awsome place to store them....although I tend to get rid of paperbacks if I can possibly find a hardback copy of a book I love, I will....Then I use the paperback copy as a "loaner" cause otherwise I won't loan my books...LOL
  • .
    . Albert, OK
    What a neat idea for roll away storage Holly. We have a library in our home, but I sure could use this for tor storage for our grandson. Thanks!
  • Holly Lefevre
    Holly Lefevre Austin, TX
    I dream of having a library in our next home!
  • .
    . Albert, OK
    It's awesome Holly. You'll love it. Our home originally had a formal dining room, but with a larger sunroom off the kitchen I figured we'd put our dining table there. I drew up changes for our architect that closed off the would be dining room from the
Holly Lefevre

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post