Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Rolling Book Cart

Awesome Remodels 07.07.14
I ADORE books - really books. I read them, flip through them, collect them and love them...but I have too many and they are everywhere. I needed a place to store them easily and make them look tidy (many are already on display and in bookcases)...so I made a rolling book cart that is custom fit to roll under my buffet.

To see more: http://www.504main.com/2012/01/diy-vintage-rolling-book-car.html

4 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 4 of 4 comments
  • Sharron W
    Sharron W Memphis, TN
    I too love books, and this is an awsome place to store them....although I tend to get rid of paperbacks if I can possibly find a hardback copy of a book I love, I will....Then I use the paperback copy as a "loaner" cause otherwise I won't loan my books...LOL
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    What a neat idea for roll away storage Holly. We have a library in our home, but I sure could use this for tor storage for our grandson. Thanks!
  • Holly Lefevre
    Holly Lefevre Austin, TX
    I dream of having a library in our next home!
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    It's awesome Holly. You'll love it. Our home originally had a formal dining room, but with a larger sunroom off the kitchen I figured we'd put our dining table there. I drew up changes for our architect that closed off the would be dining room from the
Holly Lefevre
  • Likes

Joyce rhodenizer Lori T Denise Rankin Jeannee Carr Barbara Bass Karina Fernandez WsSbee Jeanette S Melissa Alexandra Arena Dana Robinson