Deb's Original Sweet Sweater Pumpkin TUTORIAL

Before & After 08.04.14
Do you have a pile of striped sweaters that your kids have outgrown?Maybe a soft cashmere cardigan that has a hole in it?Up-cycle those useless items into FABULOUS fall decor, and make sweater pumpkins out of them!

I've made my NO-SEW tutorial available on my website, HOMEWARDfoundDecor.com, so you can make your OWN versions in colors that reflect your home's decor. Click the link to order - just $5 for a step by step tute with photos and tips!

Here's how my now -famous pumpkins came to be:Way back in 2007, I couldn't bear to throw out some of my favorite fall sweaters. I just HAD to find a use for them ( it's my schtick, to re-use stuff!) - and I came up with the idea and process for creating my original design Sweet Sweater Pumpkins. I posted them on my blog (Hummadeedledee), they went viral, and I have been making and selling them ever since. My Original Sweet Sweater Pumpkins are now available for sale on my website, HOMEWARDfoundDecor.com, as well as from select retailers.

To see more: http://homewardfounddecor.blogspot.com/2012/09/tutorial-sweater-pumpkins.html

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Deb@HOMEWARDfoundDecor
    My tutorial is filled with large images, and easy-to-follow step-by-step NO SEW instructions for making your own versions of my sweater pumpkins in just minutes! ( And yes, you can use other materials to make pumpkins: canvas, burlap, vintage fabrics,
Deb@HOMEWARDfoundDecor