Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Before & After 08.04.14

Deb's Original Sweet Sweater Pumpkin TUTORIAL

Do you have a pile of striped sweaters that your kids have outgrown?Maybe a soft cashmere cardigan that has a hole in it?Up-cycle those useless items into FABULOUS fall decor, and make sweater pumpkins out of them!

I've made my NO-SEW tutorial available on my website, HOMEWARDfoundDecor.com, so you can make your OWN versions in colors that reflect your home's decor. Click the link to order - just $5 for a step by step tute with photos and tips!

Here's how my now -famous pumpkins came to be:Way back in 2007, I couldn't bear to throw out some of my favorite fall sweaters. I just HAD to find a use for them ( it's my schtick, to re-use stuff!) - and I came up with the idea and process for creating my original design Sweet Sweater Pumpkins. I posted them on my blog (Hummadeedledee), they went viral, and I have been making and selling them ever since. My Original Sweet Sweater Pumpkins are now available for sale on my website, HOMEWARDfoundDecor.com, as well as from select retailers.#PumpkinIdeas #FallDecor

To see more: http://homewardfounddecor.blogspot.com/2012/09/tutorial-sweater-pumpkins.html

1 Comment Displaying 1 of 1 comments
  • Deb@HOMEWARDfoundDecor
    My tutorial is filled with large images, and easy-to-follow step-by-step NO SEW instructions for making your own versions of my sweater pumpkins in just minutes! ( And yes, you can use other materials to make pumpkins: canvas, burlap, vintage fabrics,
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
Deb@HOMEWARDfoundDecor

Join the home and garden knowledge hub. It's free & easy and only takes a second!