Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

How to Make Lined Pinch Pleat Drapes

Window Shopping 05.02.14
Making custom drapes is easier than you think. For a step by step tutorial, check out http://diybydesign.blogspot.com/2011/09/ho...
4 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 4 of 4 comments
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Judy, I'd love to read your tutorial but your link doesn't seem to work! :<(
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Hi Judy! I got your email notice that you had fixed the link. Thank you and it was very informative. I also peeked at the one you did for your basement windows - no sew!! Do you have any tips on making tab-top curtains?
  • DiybyDesign Judy
    Tab top curtains are even easier to make. All you have to do is follow the basic drape tutorial, but instead of pleating at the end, you would sew the tabs (between the decorative fabric and the liner) equally spaced across the top.
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Uh-huh!! Easy for you to say - obviously you're an accomplished seamstress!! Wish you were close by . . . .

You're going to cringe when I tell you this but years ago I bought enough yardage to make tab-tops for my fam. rm. windows.

DiybyDesign Judy

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing