Repurposed Hutch

I was tired of dusting all of the glasses on this hutch...so I removed it and used the bottom for a buffet table, and the hutch we attached to set of old cabinets in our garage to make an awesome custom tool bench! See the finished product here: http://www.redheadcandecorate.com/4/post/20...
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Brilliant!
  • Redheadcandecorate.com
    Redheadcandecorate.com Lake Orion, MI
    Wow! Thanks Becky!
  • Becky H
    Becky H Tampa, FL
    Good for you!! This is why I prefer cabinet doors; I'm not fond of having to dust or rewash my glassware. Reusing it in the garage was a great idea.
  • Cindy Mink
    Cindy Mink Winston Salem, NC
    Very nice re-purposing!!!
  • Pat aka Queen of Thrift
    Pat aka Queen of Thrift Scottsboro, AL
    At first I thought....."Oh, no that's too pretty to put in a garage". Then I thought how lucky you were that no one bought it at the garage sale! It turned out really nice.....and useful. I love to see your projects. You are great at repurposing!
  • Ann W
    Ann W Fort Pierce, FL
    clever use of stuff you already have!! upscale garage!
  • Ellen H
    Ellen H Cullman, AL
    Nice update inside and nice repurpose in the garage. Waste not, want not!
  • Gail Salminen
    Nice repurposing - it works wonderfully. I also love what you have done to the cabinets - quite the classy area. You have also given me an idea for our garage cabinets - need to find a top though - perhaps more of our old fence boards and coat of paint
  • Redheadcandecorate.com
    Redheadcandecorate.com Lake Orion, MI
    Great Gail!...I love when ideas pop in our head after seeing a project. It that ah ha moment! :)
  • SheilaG, Plum Doodles
    I have a very similar hutch and have thought about taking it down, but hated to get rid of it because I love the style. Hmmm.....
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    Great use of both the jars and the hutch. And I still love your dining room turned office.
  • Redheadcandecorate.com
    Redheadcandecorate.com Lake Orion, MI
    Me too :) Thanks Sharon~
  • Mary DeGuch
    Mary DeGuch Mishawaka, IN
    Much better all the way around. You inspire me and resourceful too !
Redheadcandecorate.com