Best steam mop for tile floors? To clean and sanitize.

08.10.15
Opinions about best steam mop? Considering either Hahn or Eureka envirosteamer. both seem to have pros and cons. These two appear to steam at a higher temperature than others; ie: shark, etc. thanks for any input!
  • Deb Bystricky
    Deb Bystricky Endicott, NY
    Any suggestions on the "latest and greatest" steam cleaner for tile floors? Borrowed a Orek from a friend but left my month old tile floors looking worse then they were before I started cleaning them (streaky). Also had to refill several times and the
  • Shirley maiorca
    shirley maiorca Easton, PA
    Debra, Did you get any response re Bissell Power Fresh Steam Mop? Did you buy one? I am leaning toward purchasing one for my tile floors.
  • Wanda sinnema
    Wanda sinnema Seattle, WA
    I also had a HAAN, it didn't last only 2 yrs. I also hit the bottom of the cupboards so you had to hand scrub alone the baseboards.. The price was not cheap, I used it only 24- 36 times.. NOT IMPRESSED. this was about 5 yrs ago. I now have a BLACK and
  • Wanda sinnema
    Wanda sinnema Seattle, WA
    BEWARE,,,,,I'd also add..by accident I didn't get all the HAAN on the rubber pad when I stopped to move a kitchen chair,, the part not on the pad lifted the top of the vinal off. leaving it feeling like sandpaper and a spot to catch all the kitchen
  • Barb
    Barb Jordan, MN
    I have a couple of things you need to remember. First, do not use on your hardwood floors. The second is when your drain is sluggish and draining very slow, give it a shot or two of steam Works great!
Jean