Hometalk.com

20 Comments Displaying 15 of 20 comments | See Previous
  • No. 29 Design Belmont, MA
    I did all the planning and designing but had a contractor come in and do the big work. There was a lot of plumbing and electrical work involved that we wanted to leave to the professionals!
  • ViewAlongTheWay Marietta, GA
    The stencilingi at the top of the stairs is brilliant. I love every detail!
  • Suzie S Chandler, AZ
    What a lovely basement. Great job!
  • The Bold Abode Forest, VA
    Wow! That is just beautiful!
  • Jeanine Wester Peoria, IL
    I was just going to say that wallpaper is gorgeous and then I saw you stenciled it?! So beautiful.
  • Kimmer Minneapolis, MN
    Seriously stunning! I design and build finished lower levels, and you did a brilliant job! It's SO inviting and welcoming!!!!
  • Mary Waller, TX
    I'm a country girl....so of course of love the barn door
  • Who can make my basement look like this? Home in St. Paul, MN
  • No. 29 Design Belmont, MA
    Thank you everyone for all the kind comments!
  • Jeanne B Enfield, NH
    Very nice
  • Teri U Queen Creek, AZ
    Great job, love the board and batten on the stairs.
  • Patty O Killeen, TX
    Love the barn door to cover the laundry room! wish I could have seen more of the laundry room though. Also liked seeing the sink in the room! I wish that was common in households. My mom and grandma had a deep sink in their laundry room, and used it to
  • No. 29 Design Belmont, MA
    @Patty O, I'm slowly getting around to the laundry room. I'll post pictures when it is done. I'm loving the sink. It even has the washboard in the front!
  • Joyce Mechanicsburg, PA
    WOW!!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!
  • Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    I am so jealous! It is really beautiful. In fact it looks a whole lot better than my entire house.