Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

DIY Pantry Door Spice Rack

Decor Ideas 01.09.15
In an effort to organize my kitchen and clear up some cabinet space, I built a spice rack for the back of my pantry door! I have my drawer back, and the babies can't reach my spices :-)! You can see the full tutorial at http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2012/10/pantry-...

#StorageSolutions

To see more: http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2012/10/pantry-ideas-door-spice-rack.html

29 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 16 of 29 comments | See Previous
  • Shanty2Chic
    Shanty2Chic Colleyville, TX
    Thanks so much!! ;-)
  • Sharon Tritch
    what a great idea when I move next year I would love to have this in my pantry
  • Shanty2Chic
    Shanty2Chic Colleyville, TX
    Thanks so much Sharon!! :-)
  • Tammy moore
    Tammy moore Elkton, MD
    where did you find this?
  • Becky Burnard
    Becky Burnard Fairfax Station, VA
    I wonder if this would work for shoes on my bedroom closet doors??!! Great idea! Great execution!
  • Lynne
    Lynne Detroit, MI
    love the idea..thanks for the post
  • Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    what a great tutorial! I'm going to make one for the back of my craftroom door to hold all my jars of ribbons and stuff. I saw one premade that hangs from the hinges of the door but it was over $250. Thanks for your inspiration.
  • Laura Trevey
    Laura Trevey Richmond, VA
    Everyone needs one of these! Thanks for giving us the how-to!
  • Irene
    Irene Montclair, CA
    When we retired I really wanted to buy a brand spanking new house which we have never had. But I thought it over and decided that since our house is paid for it would make more sence to remodel the kitchen. So I told the woman who was helping me that I
  • Karen
    Karen Houston, TX
    Would like one just like this but would rather buy it than make it...: (
  • Amy Rohde
    Amy Rohde Port Deposit, MD
    Super neato. What on earth is going on inside your panty? Is that UBER ORGANIZATION I see???? OMG it's like a work of art in there!!
  • Amy Rohde
    Amy Rohde Port Deposit, MD
    Can you please tell me if you bought *or* built the can storage inside the pantry? Instructions for either would be so greatly appreciated!
  • Lillian Santana
    Lillian Santana San Antonio, TX
    Maybe click on the link above to her blog for more info.
  • Gianna
    gianna Fort Richardson, AK
    Definitely doing this in our new home. Great idea
  • Diane
    Diane Aledo, TX
    Gonna do this, thanks for the great idea!
Shanty2Chic

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing