Hometalk.com

01.22.14

Trash to Treasure Party Cart! #makeover

I love repurposing old stuff - just about anything will do! It gives me a good challenge and also provides me with unique furnishings and decor. I spied this broken down cart at Goodwill (still sitting in the back even) and had to have it. It was beat up and a bit over my typically goodwill hunting price point, but it called to me...I had to have it...and so I did. And then I repaired and painted it. Now it is used all the time...indoors and outdoors, as a serving cart and a beverage cart. #makeover

To see more: http://www.504main.com/2011/07/diy-trash-to-treasure-party-cart.html

17 Comments Displaying 15 of 17 comments | See Previous
  • There's nothing I like more than a bar cart - except maybe happy hour! This is fabulous!
  • Holly Lefevre Pacific Grove, CA
    Thanks ladies! I love this thing and am on the lookout for more!
  • Cecilia Brickerd Hyattsville, MD
    Oh my gosh! This is just the best repurpose I've seen! Thanks so much for sharing, Holly!
  • Linda Labbe Bowdoinham, ME
    This would also make an awesome changing table should there ever be a need for one. :)
  • this is so neat!,love it
  • Sharon Schneider Houston, TX
    Love it!!
  • Jean Marie Forest Lake, MN
    Want one
  • Janice Huston Portage, IN
    I've never even seen a cart quite like that, and I love the way you transformed it!! It's a beauty!!
  • Sandy Cuba, IL
    the drink sounds yummy not to mention the table is awesome
    • Holly Lefevre Pacific Grove, CA
      Fire Thanks...the drink is amazing and I love this little table! Thanks again!