Accents for Fall Decor

The Idea Book 07.12.14
#falldecor #HomeAccessories #AutumnColors

I used several fun ideas to celebrate fall around the house. All were from items that I repurposed or paid pennies for. Take time to think through the accessories you own that can be changed out or added to. Think fall!

Difficulty: Easy
  • Candle holders were from a yard sale and spray painted for my daughter's wedding. I took three white candles, wrapped them in burlap, used ribbon I already had and pulled strings out of the fabric to tie around the candles. Easy!
  • Glass container (from daughter's wedding) filled with balls purchased at a yard sale, with some of them wrapped with yarn to give some color.
  • Used a $1 tray from Goodwill, spray painted white, with seasonal scrapbook paper lining the inside. Silk flowers were from a yard sale for less than $1.
  • Glass container filled with acorns and pinecones, tiny vase filled with acorns and silk flowers and clay pot with a candle. Just a little touch of fall in a tiny corner of our living room!

To see more: http://www.martysmusings.net/2012/10/fall-decorating-on-a-budget.html

Marty's Musings