Hometalk.com

30 Comments Displaying 15 of 30 comments | See Previous
  • Nutmeg Place Lehi, UT
    Hey Celeste - here is the tutorial I used: http://lovelycraftyhome.com/2011/03/14/brown...
  • Celeste Marble Falls, TX
    THANXX!!!!
  • Nutmeg Place Lehi, UT
    Welcome!
  • Marg C Middletown, NY
    Nutmeg Place just a quick ?....Did you use burnished clay throughout your home? It's gorgeoud by the way.
  • Nutmeg Place Lehi, UT
    burnished clay... is that a paint color? And thank you. :-)
  • Marg C Middletown, NY
    You mentioned the paint Burnished Clay by Behr on the walls....I was wondering if you used that color throughout your house because it does look like it and I love the color as well.
  • Nutmeg Place Lehi, UT
    Marg C - Nope. The entire house was Botany Beige by Kwal. :-) Every. Single. Inch of it.
  • Becky H Tampa, FL
    Beautiful!! I can believe this took you quite some time!
  • Nutmeg Place Lehi, UT
    Thanks Becky H! it was pretty time consuming. :-)
  • Marg C Middletown, NY
    thanks ... it's very pretty!
  • Kim S Charlotte, NC
    Hi Meg, I was wondering how the floor and stairs are holding up now that it's been a couple months?
  • Nutmeg Place Lehi, UT
    Kim S They are holding up incredibly well. Not a scuff on them. LOVE them!! :-)
  • Maureen O'Donovan Johnstown, OH
    Love this!! I did this to my garage steps about 3 months ago to see how it would hold up before doing a larger area inside the house. So far, so good! Looks as good as the first day. Will wait till after winter is over and all the wet foot traffic back
  • Love the floor treatment, after much research it seems like these floors are very durable. I'll guess the multiple coats of polyurethane is the key. Will be attempting this in my craft room in the new year...can't wait. Pics to follow if all goes well.
  • Wanda Leard Reno, NV
    Love this idea -it's always the most basic ideas that are so awesome!