How To Clean In Between The Glass On Your Stove Doors

Want to clean that space in between the glass on your oven door? It's really not hard...all you need is an inexpensive tool and a few free minutes. #CleanIt
Clean the space between your oven doors.
Special tool for torx screw...around $5.
Open up the doors, but be careful, because they may spring apart.
Scrub with baking soda and water paste mixture.
All clean and completely see through now!

To see more: http://www.mom4real.com/2012/10/how-to-clean-in-between-glass-on-your.html

• Carol
    Carol Thomasville, GA
    Use ketchup on copper (Revere Ware), cook top stoves. I can tomatoes. Sometimes some stick to bottom of my speckled blue enameled 20+ gal. pot which can go through many washings and hand scrubbings without removal. After living at lease a year stuck to
  • Debbie
    Debbie Australia
    Is it possible to clean shower doors that have heard is called glass cancer.
  • Glenys Schooley
    I just $150.00 to have my double ovens cleaned. I will definitely take your advice next time. Thanks for the idea.
  • Eva Gonzalez
    Eva Gonzalez San Antonio, TX
    Great Idea. We accidently got some white ceiling paint on our stainless steel oven doors and we can;t seem to take it off. I hate to replace them with new ones. Any ideas??
    • Joan Gondeck
      Joan Gondeck Austin, TX
      Eva Gonzalez, I don't have any advice on removing dried on ceiling paint on stainless steel oven door but it does scratch very easily.
  • Davhelcruz
    Davhelcruz Greensboro, NC
    I thank you so much I'm going to try it and will let you know.
Mom4Real

Search Feedback