How To Clean In Between The Glass On Your Stove Doors

Need to know 18 hours ago
Want to clean that space in between the glass on your oven door? It's really not hard...all you need is an inexpensive tool and a few free minutes. #CleanIt
Clean the space between your oven doors.
Special tool for torx screw...around $5.
Open up the doors, but be careful, because they may spring apart.
Scrub with baking soda and water paste mixture.
All clean and completely see through now!

To see more: http://www.mom4real.com/2012/10/how-to-clean-in-between-glass-on-your.html

• Martha May
    Martha May Australia
    BiCarb is just the best for many things. Non toxic well, even water can kill you...Yes if you drink too much but that is another day.
  • Katt13
    Katt13 Parkville, MD
    Carol ketchup works on burn stains? wow never knew, I know vinegar has a lot of uses but ketchup..thanks
    • LCGPetrey
      LCGPetrey Atlanta, GA
      I thinks it's the vinegar that's working, not the sugar, but it might be to acid of the toms. Excep toms probably don't have enough acid in the hybrids these days.
  • Carol
    Carol Thomasville, GA
    Use ketchup on copper (Revere Ware), cook top stoves. I can tomatoes. Sometimes some stick to bottom of my speckled blue enameled 20+ gal. pot which can go through many washings and hand scrubbings without removal. After living at lease a year stuck to
  • Debbie
    Debbie Australia
    Is it possible to clean shower doors that have heard is called glass cancer.
  • Glenys Schooley
    I just $150.00 to have my double ovens cleaned. I will definitely take your advice next time. Thanks for the idea.
Mom4Real