How To Clean In Between The Glass On Your Stove Doors

CleanThisMess! 5 days ago

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Want to clean that space in between the glass on your oven door? It's really not hard...all you need is an inexpensive tool and a few free minutes. #CleanIt
Clean the space between your oven doors.
Special tool for torx screw...around $5.
Open up the doors, but be careful, because they may spring apart.
Scrub with baking soda and water paste mixture.
All clean and completely see through now!

To see more:

• Pathartzke
    Pathartzke Saint Louis, MO
    where do you get the tool needed to remove the torx screw?
  • Tnpeggy
    Tnpeggy Oak Ridge, TN
    By looking at the photo, it looks like she's using an Allen wrench.
  • Meburke
    Meburke Darien, IL
    To Pathartzke: it's a torx screw driver.NOT an Allen's commonly used in the appliance industry for years..that's y we couldn't always fix our own appliances of husbands knew how to ! . now a days u can get it @ Sears,Home Depot stores...
  • Maggie Baker
    Maggie Baker Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks I'll try this. Is there a way to prevent the spills leaking between the glass in future? Caulking?
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    On my oven door I have been using a dis towel to cover the oven door. Living in Florida I rarely use that oven one, but when I do.... No towel and just take my chances on spills. A shallow dish of ammonia for over night makes it easy, especially if you

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post