How To Clean In Between The Glass On Your Stove Doors

misc...... 02.01.16
Want to clean that space in between the glass on your oven door? It's really not hard...all you need is an inexpensive tool and a few free minutes. #CleanIt
Clean the space between your oven doors.
Special tool for torx screw...around $5.
Open up the doors, but be careful, because they may spring apart.
Scrub with baking soda and water paste mixture.
All clean and completely see through now!

To see more: http://www.mom4real.com/2012/10/how-to-clean-in-between-glass-on-your.html

on This Post

• Maggie Baker
    Maggie Baker Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks I'll try this. Is there a way to prevent the spills leaking between the glass in future? Caulking?
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    On my oven door I have been using a dis towel to cover the oven door. Living in Florida I rarely use that oven one, but when I do.... No towel and just take my chances on spills. A shallow dish of ammonia for over night makes it easy, especially if you
  • Carol
    Carol Rio Rancho, NM
    In the pass when I have opened the oven door (like she did above) the next time I heated up the oven, the glass would crack. That happened several times before it finally dawned on me, it was from opening up the door to get in and clean the glass. But
  • Sandy
    sandy Euclid, OH
    thanks for the tip!
  • Lkreimey
    I had two white stripes from milk that boiled over into the holes at the top of the glass door and then went inside covering the glass window. It has been driving me nuts and when I looked it up and followed your instructions I could not believe it. I
Mom4Real