My Southern Front Porch Dressed in its Fall Finery | Hometalk
3.2K Views

My Southern Front Porch Dressed in its Fall Finery

Beautiful front doors on Jul 10, 2016
3.2K Views
I love my porch. Its small and intimate. Not your typical Southern porch that wraps around and never ends. (ok, I want one of those too) But mine is large enough for rockers, and cozy enough that my husband and I can sit there on lazy evenings and watch the deer run through the yard. Amazing. As much as I love my porch, I love Fall. I invite you up onto my porch and sit for a spell. I'll get us some refreshments. :)

To see more: http://www.everydayhomeblog.com/2012/10/front-porch-my-love-of-fall.html

Have Questions About This Post?

• Trish & Bonnie {Uncommon Designs}

Lovely and looks amazing with that front door color!! ;)

• The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett
    The Everyday Home/Barb... Jacksonville, NC

Thanks ladies!

• The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett

Thanks Sheila. Wish my porch was about 20x's larger, but I will have to settle for what I have until I inherit my "Tara." LOL

• Sarah
    Sarah Lafayette, TN

This is really amazing, I love everything about it. Now where are those refreshments? Lol

• Sarah
    Sarah Lafayette, TN

I hopped over to your blog. Simply amazing, I loved the rooster and laying hen. Lol

­