My Southern Front Porch Dressed in its Fall Finery

Porch Decor 10.15.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I love my porch. Its small and intimate. Not your typical Southern porch that wraps around and never ends. (ok, I want one of those too) But mine is large enough for rockers, and cozy enough that my husband and I can sit there on lazy evenings and watch the deer run through the yard. Amazing. As much as I love my porch, I love Fall. I invite you up onto my porch and sit for a spell. I'll get us some refreshments. :) #FallDecor
  • My Southern front porch dressed for Fall.
  • I can't take credit for this wreath. I usually make my own, but this one stole my heart when I saw it.
  • I added cuttings of grapevine and twigs from my yard above the door and embellished it with some bittersweet berries.

To see more:

The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post