Creating Faux Stained Glass with Acrylic Paint and Glue!

A simple way to create that stained glass look for just pennies, using supplies that you may very well already have!

To see more: http://suzyssitcom.com/2011/01/feature-friday-faux-stained-glass.html

on This Post

• Beth
    Beth Covington, KY
    Can you peel it off the glass and transfer to another piece of glass after it has finished drying? I used to use liquid rainbow and they have discontinued it, i'm hoping this is the same thing but diy. Thanks!
    • Susan Myers
      Susan Myers Villa Rica, GA
      Beth I do not think so. You can peel it off the glass, but mine will not come off in one piece
  • Jessie88
    jessie88 Fair Grove, MO
    What sort of price would you put on a piece like this?
  • Reginamurphy51
    reginamurphy51 Fort Lauderdale, FL
    I very much like it might try this for my office window but I'll have to do it on a lighter pc of what kind of frame any suggestions will be welcome
    • Amy Anson
      Amy Anson Toms River, NJ
      Reginamurphy51 take a look at my previous post. I did a lighter version and only used the faux stained glass for the frame around my painting. It may give you some ideas.
  • Lisa Stewart
    Lisa Stewart Tallahassee, FL
    I am so glad you posted this! I forgot about this technique, and I think I last did this with my eldest many moons ago. My little one is going to love it! @Beth, I was first introduced to this craft through my son's elementary school, and they used old
  • Jean Myles
    Jean Myles Canada
    WOW I did this with my sons class Thanks for a beautiful idea.
Susan Myers