Award winning freeform pool and spa

Northeast Spa and Pool Association Awards of Excellence. This freefrom pool and spillover spa won a Bronze medal. My lovely wife and beautiful daughter supporting their dad. www.deckandpatio.com
  • Northeast Spa and Pool Association Awards of Excellence. This freefrom pool and spillover spa won a Bronze medal. My lovely wife and beautiful daughter supporting their dad. www.deckandpatio.com
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Great shape on that pool. Congratulations! What makes the water look so blue?
  • Lisa I
    Lisa I Woodcliff Lake, NJ
    Very cool! Congratulations!
  • Deck and Patio Company "Outdoor Living Experts"
    Deck and Patio Company "O... Huntington Station, NY
    Hi Douglas this is a concrete wall vinyl liner pool. This liner had a 1" tile pattern.
  • Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls
    I can see why you won an award for this Bill. Love the shape of the pool and patio. I can imagine how it sounds with those twin waterfalls. Is the one waterfall on a separate system from the pond? Great job.
    Yes the large waterfall is pondless and not connected to the pool.
Deck and Patio Company "Outdoor Living Experts"