Do you want a quick and easy way to make your ceramic tile and hardwood sparkle?

nifty 09.09.15
I share with you on this post how this "secret" has worked for me! Want a quick way to give your ceramic tile and hardwood floors a sparkle? It's as easy as grabbing your bottle of Windex or a generic version. This was a trick I was taught years ago when I used to clean condos on the weekend in my "youth". I do it when I don't have time for a deep clean and even after deep cleaning. Gives everything an extra sparkle! You can check out the rest of the details here:

• I have always used Windex for a quick "sparkle" and always get compliments. Read the post to know the details!...
  • Put a sparkle back in your tile! Don't have time for a deep clean or don't have the sparkle after cleaning?...
  • Hardwood floors looking dull? Yes, I even use it for a quick sparkle on my floors! They are 17 years old and still...
  • Tubs need a sparkle? Use windex after or even for a quick "shine". It's that easy! More...
  • Leave everything looking clean and with a "sparkle". It is a "house keepers" secret and tried and true! More details at :...
  • Don't believe me? My floors are over 17 years old and have never been re-touched. Trust
  • You can use Windex or a generic Windex. Check out the post to see what my favorite is:...
  • It is an easy way to get a clean...
  • I promise....people will...
  • B. mieckowski
    B. mieckowski El Paso, TX
    Can I use the windex on my tile floors. Even after thoroughly cleaning them they remain dull looking.
  • Deb
    Deb Canada
    I have used window cleaner for bathroom floors forever. Spray, wipe with paper towel...everything picked up with the paper towel and the floor is dry instantly.
  • Kathy T
    Kathy T Rainbow City, AL
    I have used window cleaner or vinegar on my tile floors for many years. Also works well for counter tops and stove, refrigerator and dishwasher exteriors. I'm thinking it probably gets the last little bit of soap residue from cleaning.
  • Megan Lillich
    Megan Lillich San Luis Obispo, CA
    Windex actually contains quartinary ammonia which is a disinfectant. ( I am a microbiologist and former health inspector) so I would happily eat off your counters- it would be no different then eating of a plate in a restaurant that sanitizes with quat.
  • Valery
    Valery Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    I wouldn't use on unsealed hardwood.

Search Feedback