Do you want a quick and easy way to make your ceramic tile and hardwood sparkle?

Outdoor lighting 05.20.15
I share with you on this post how this "secret" has worked for me! Want a quick way to give your ceramic tile and hardwood floors a sparkle? It's as easy as grabbing your bottle of Windex or a generic version. This was a trick I was taught years ago when I used to clean condos on the weekend in my "youth". I do it when I don't have time for a deep clean and even after deep cleaning. Gives everything an extra sparkle! You can check out the rest of the details here: http://youaretalkingtoomuch.com/2012/10/quic...

#CleaningTricks

• Tammy
    Tammy Lawton, OK
    I just looked up cleaning laminate floors on Google. We just had some installed and one of the cleaner they noted was a low vinegar glass cleaner.
  • YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com
    Dip! Now I don't have to clean AFTER my clean! ; ) Thank you for sharing!
  • YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com
    Tammy YAY! It works for laminate too! Thank you so much for sharing that! If you would like to comment on the blog post too, I would love for you to share this info! Love, Me Here is
  • Tracy Gilmore
    wish we could get this in the uk

• YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com
    Tracy Gilmore I just found this info online. I hope it helps you! Windex is an ammonia based window cleaner, it has a transparent blue color to it. In the United Kingdom a
  • JoAnn White
    Ok, here's one for you. How do I make Corian shine? I've read to have it professionally sanded with the finest of sandpapers. Help! I want it to shine like granite.
  • YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com
    JoAnn White Hello JoAnn! Thank you for asking! I will TRY to help. I found this helpful link that should assist! I hope. ; ) Make sure you subscribe to my blog or FB, I love
  • Tracy Gilmore
    thanks i have tried the various windowlenes, glass/mirror cleaners mr muscles and such available, most leave a film on my mirrors, so guess they will on my worktops too, most are very smelly too thereby tainting your food. thanks for looking though.
  • Valery
    Valery Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    I read online NOT to use windex/ammonia based cleaners on corian. I'm stuck with the stuff too. if you find an answer, please pass it along.
  • Patsy
    Patsy Destrehan, LA
    It sounds good but I can't take the fumes from commercial cleaners. I'm going to look for a natural recipe for Windex. Thanks for the tip. Everyone likes some extra shine!!
  • B. mieckowski
    B. mieckowski El Paso, TX
    Can I use the windex on my tile floors. Even after thoroughly cleaning them they remain dull looking.
  • Deb
    Deb Canada
    I have used window cleaner for bathroom floors forever. Spray, wipe with paper towel...everything picked up with the paper towel and the floor is dry instantly.
  • Kathy T
    Kathy T Rainbow City, AL
    I have used window cleaner or vinegar on my tile floors for many years. Also works well for counter tops and stove, refrigerator and dishwasher exteriors. I'm thinking it probably gets the last little bit of soap residue from cleaning.
  • Megan Lillich
    Megan Lillich San Luis Obispo, CA
    Windex actually contains quartinary ammonia which is a disinfectant. ( I am a microbiologist and former health inspector) so I would happily eat off your counters- it would be no different then eating of a plate in a restaurant that sanitizes with quat.
  • Valery
    Valery Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    I wouldn't use on unsealed hardwood.
YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com