I upcycle an Absolut Vodka Bottle into a Soap dispenser and stamped the name

I {love} Glass 3 days ago
Upcycle Absolut Vodka bottle, i upcycled this bottle into a soap dispenser, then i stamped the name on the side of the bottle for a more personalized touch.

To see more: http://hooarte.blogspot.com/2012/10/upcycle-absolut-vodka-medium-size-bottle.html

• Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Absolut creativity!

Somebody had to say it. This looks a lot better than the ridiculous ocean scenes and such on soap bottles.

• Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    Steve G Reallyyyyy????? advodkating vodka are we? in the bathroom even?
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    Anyway, a clever idea.
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Yeah, right? I can just hear the conversation with your spouse, "honey, I need to drink all this vodka tonight because I need a new soap dispenser in the kids bathroom"! (hee hee!)
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    I remember putting Absolut ads all over my walls in high school, before I even drank the stuff. I just think they are cool bottles.
  • Hoover Castano
    Hoover Castano Greer, SC
    i actually just got paid to get it done, the bottle was supply by the buyer.
  • Leslie D
    Leslie D Las Vegas, NV
    I have 3 of the small size bottles that were casino free give-aways like this in my cabinet now....looks like it's going to be a nonproductive weekend!
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    Leslie D Meaning...you have to empty the bottles, so you can work on them? ???
  • Leslie D
    Leslie D Las Vegas, NV
    Exactly, Bernice...LOL
  • Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    It's yucky rainy windy here so why not? trying to get the hubby to make some chili using the tomatos and peppers I just picked. wish me luck.
  • Kesha
    Kesha Quaker City, OH
    Where did you get the pump for them
Hoover Castano