Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Chandelier Makeover!

Ugly brass conquered! I love spray paint...check out how I did this and the trick I learned to make the finish last...

To see more: http://cobabeinsuburbia.blogspot.com/2012/08/chandelier-makeover-with-orb.html

3 Comments Displaying 3 of 3 comments
  • Gail Salminen
    Colleen Nice job. Looks fantastic. I have a chandelier just like this and may consider spray painting next spring. In the mean time I purchased some tiny shades from Walmart and applied them
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Colleen@CobabeInSuburbia
    Thanks Gail! I have black shades for this chandelier but took them off for now. I do like the way the shades soften the light, so I may end up putting them back on eventually.
  • Nena Lynn
    Nena Lynn Greenville, SC
    I know this is an older post but I just came across it! GREAT JOB! I did the same thing with a tacky brass fixture in a bathroom when we were getting our house ready to sell. I got so many compliments on the oil rubbed bronze finish....and I just smiled
Colleen@CobabeInSuburbia
  • Likes

Jane A Trent-Tonya Sharp Beckie @ Infarrantly Creative