30 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 16 of 30 comments | See Previous
  • Vintage Headboards
    Any brand of construction adhesive works well. I prefer PL 375. It's less expensive than Liquid Nails and seems to bond quicker.
  • Debbie Borthwick
    I love this and will be doing similar to all 3 of our bathroom mirrors. Thanks!
  • Mom4Real
    Mom4Real Lexington, KY
    Robert Brantzeg I'll have to try that for the next one, thanks for the info!
  • Mom4Real
    Mom4Real Lexington, KY
    That is great...I'd love to see them!
  • Mindi @ MyLove2Create.com
    Super awesome! I love that you don't have to miter, I have done it but I still mess up....I have these exact "corner things" in my house too, so your idea is perfect!
  • Lyndi F
    Lyndi F Reidsville, NC
    My dad (one of the best handymen I've ever known) has done this for years for all his girls (5 of us!), helping us to spruce up our houses. He is a master at mitering, though, so he always did that. :)
  • Mom4Real
    Mom4Real Lexington, KY
    Thanks, Mindi @ MyLove2Create.blogspot.com ! It really made such a huge difference! Lyndi F what lucky girls you are!!! How sweet!
  • Cindy
    Cindy Seminole, FL
    Sooo excited to do this to my bathroom mirror :) I"ve been wanting to dress up my mirror for along time, but didn't know how, now I do and I can even do it myself.
  • Anne @ DesignDreams by Anne
    Love this!
  • Gloria DiBenedetto
    Gloria DiBenedetto Visalia, CA
    This is a great idea! Also, did you know that Home Depot will cut your trim to exact length if you know what that is when you buy the trim? I would measure your mirror exactly and take the tape measure with you to the store to measure the corner block,
  • Aubrey L
    Aubrey L Salem, VA
    When we had a new bath added to our home, the drywall person made a sloppy job which left a 1" gap between the wall and the door frame. I used this trim to cover the gap and it looks beautiful. I just glued it to the wall.....didn't even use nails....and
  • Elaine Simmons
    Elaine Simmons Florence, AZ
    I plan on doing this to our main bath. My husband absolutely will not do the mitering so this would be the next best thing. We have one giant mirror so I think I want to put some wood up the middle too to make it look more like two separate mirrors.
  • Juju, the Anti-Gardener
    @Elaine That's what I was thinking also. I have two vanities and one of the mirrors is

maybe 50 inches or more. Do you plan on doing two middle pieces? Oh and @Mom4Real, that's what I call a real DIY. I get a

• Elaine Simmons
      Elaine Simmons Florence, AZ
      Juju, the Anti-Gardener JuJu, sorry, I didn't see your post till today. I did go ahead and do our large mirror. I think it is at least 60". We did put a center board in the
  • Vickie
    Vickie Concord, NC
    my large mirrors are 1/12 in from wall and the other one maybe a inch. I'm new to all this. In the past I would just ask my ex to do it or me. So this will be a learning experience for me after I get all my other "projects" done. It never ends when u own
  • Adrianne Halford
    Adrianne Halford Pensacola, FL
    Love this idea and much more economical than the fancy ones you buy at home stores!
Mom4Real

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing