Frame Out Your Builder's Grade Mirrors...No Mitering Required!

mirror frame 06.14.15
Do you have builder's grade mirrors in your home that need an update? I framed mine out for under $30, and it was super easy...come see how!

To see more: http://www.mom4real.com/2012/10/frame-our-your-builders-grade-mirror.html

• Aubrey L
    Aubrey L Salem, VA
    When we had a new bath added to our home, the drywall person made a sloppy job which left a 1" gap between the wall and the door frame. I used this trim to cover the gap and it looks beautiful. I just glued it to the wall.....didn't even use nails....and
  • Elaine Simmons
    Elaine Simmons Florence, AZ
    I plan on doing this to our main bath. My husband absolutely will not do the mitering so this would be the next best thing. We have one giant mirror so I think I want to put some wood up the middle too to make it look more like two separate mirrors.
  • Juju, the Anti-Gardener
    @Elaine That's what I was thinking also. I have two vanities and one of the mirrors is

maybe 50 inches or more. Do you plan on doing two middle pieces? Oh and @Mom4Real, that's what I call a real DIY. I get a

• Elaine Simmons
      Elaine Simmons Florence, AZ
      Juju, the Anti-Gardener JuJu, sorry, I didn't see your post till today. I did go ahead and do our large mirror. I think it is at least 60". We did put a center board in the
  • Vickie
    Vickie Concord, NC
    my large mirrors are 1/12 in from wall and the other one maybe a inch. I'm new to all this. In the past I would just ask my ex to do it or me. So this will be a learning experience for me after I get all my other "projects" done. It never ends when u own
  • Adrianne Halford
    Adrianne Halford Pensacola, FL
    Love this idea and much more economical than the fancy ones you buy at home stores!
Mom4Real