Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Banners 07.29.14

A Fall Display and a Free Printable Thanksgiving Banner

If you have followed my blog, then you know that I swoon over the color turquoise. Since orange and turquoise are opposite each other on the color wheel, they naturally go well together, as in this fall display. I am also sharing a download to a free Thanksgiving banner!

To see more: http://www.simplicityinthesouth.com/2012/11/fall-display-free-printable-banner.html

3 Comments Displaying 3 of 3 comments
  • Lisa I
    Lisa I Woodcliff Lake, NJ
    I love this whole vignette! Especially the straw cowboy hats as decor. :)
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Tricia @ Simplicity In The South
    Thanks, Lisa!
  • Shelly@The Domestic Heart
    Shelly@The Domestic HeartManteca, CA

Hey there! I just wanted to stop by to let you know I am featuring this lovely printable today on my blog, via Hometalk. If

Tricia @ Simplicity In The South
  • Likes

Hilda Marchesin Evey's Creations Lisa I Jami @ An Oregon Cottage Karina Fernandez Vintage Charm Restored by Lori Young Dani-Lynn Lorbetskie Alisha Schultze

Join the home and garden knowledge hub. It's free & easy and only takes a second!