Hometalk.com

Bedroom Storage. 12.15.13

Cozying Up the Guest Room

It is that time of year when the holidays roll around we can probably expect to have some guests visiting. It is a good idea to make those guest rooms comfy. I have updated this guest room for the cooler seasons with warmer colors. Hope you will visit to see more.

#KeepingCozy

To see more: http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/2012/11/cozying-up-other-guest-room.html

20 Comments Displaying 15 of 20 comments | See Previous
  • Jenna, SAS Interiors Saratoga Springs, NY
    Beautiful Kim! Can I come and stay?! lol... Your guests will love it. xo Jenna
  • Kim N Buford, GA
    Sure come on.
  • Refreshrestyle D Statesboro, GA
    Oh it's so beautiful! Very cozy :)
  • At The Picket Fence Florence, KY
    I just love this room Kim! The warmer colors are wonderful and it is so neat to switch it up seasonally. :-) ~Vanessa
  • This is inspiring - I need to fix up my guest room for the coming holidays. I love your choice of colors! Great job with the nightstand, also. I sense that lovely bed may not stay untouched soon -- maybe touch it up with some of that Miss Mustardseed
  • Kim N Buford, GA
    Thanks so much.
  • Kristie Louisa, KY
    Very classy!
  • Looks so inviting! Laurel
  • Kim N Buford, GA
    Thank you!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Beautiful room Kim. I'd find it hard to get out of bed in the morning it looks so cozy!
  • Kim N Buford, GA
    Thank you, Becky.
  • Debbie Ladoga, IN
    so warm/inviting. looks like a great place to just plop down and relax/read
  • Wendy Hodgins Stanwood, WA
    Where did you find that beautiful comforter?!
  • Kim N Buford, GA
    Wendy, it is a duvet cover from Pottery Barn.

thanks

• Jan M Noble, OK
    Looks very comfortable!