Get Rid of Lime Deposits using Eco-Friendly Products

Cleaning tips 3 days ago
Get rid of lime deposits using 2 items from your pantry ~ vinegar and salt. #CleanHome
  • Befores and Afters
  • Lime deposit on kitchen faucet ~ before
  • Kitchen Faucet After
  • slather on the salt and vinegar

To see more: http://cupcakesandcrinoline.com/2012/10/eco-friendly-cleaning-tips-using-heinz-cleaning-vinegar/

• GeeJudy
    GeeJudy Denver, CO
    What is the difference of cleaning vinegar to white vinegar?
  • GeeJudy
    GeeJudy Denver, CO
    I purchased a gallon of cleaning vinegar at Dollar Tree
  • Joan Gondeck
    Joan Gondeck Austin, TX
    I had water spots on a perfectly good faucet on my bathroom sink. I soaked paper towels in vinegar. It was a disaster in the morning. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do next.
    • Rita Hlasney
      Rita Hlasney Shell Knob, MO
      What do you mean by disaster ? Vinegar is for lime deposits, not water spots. Usually just a damp microfiber cloth and a little elbo grease will remove water spots.
  • Joan Gondeck
    Joan Gondeck Austin, TX
    I tried everything to get rid of the water spots, including what you mention. I know vinegar cleans everything. I think I may have to paint the faucet. It is too good to chuck..
  • Michelle Jarvis Ferraro
    Is the cleaning vinegar found in the cleaning section or next to all the other vinegars
Mary Beth