Hometalk.com

Around the House 01.28.14

My French Cottage bedroom decked out for Christmas ~2011

The holidays are a favorite time for me to decorate... so as I am dreaming about this years decorations - I thought I would share a look at Christmas decor from last year. This is how my bedroom looked draped in pine and Christmas cheer~ more at my blog.

To see more: http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/2011/12/its-beginning-to-look-lot-like.html

18 Comments Displaying 15 of 18 comments | See Previous
  • House Crazy Sarah Canon City, CO
    that's amazing! do you do the same x-mas decor each year? or do you change it up?
  • Courtney Walnut Creek, CA
    I use the same tree and many of the same elements each year.Not sure just what I will do this year yet- but working on it! :)
  • Lorrie B Beaver Falls, PA
    Beautiful!
  • Anne Chicago, IL
    What a beautiful setting for Christmas! I never do anything in our bedroom.Maybe I will after the changes I am making.

Can't wait to see what you do this year

• Angela M Dublin, GA
    I am quite literally in love with this! Beautiful, adore everything about it :)
  • Courtney, your home is what I want mine to be when it grows up! :) I remember your bedroom from last year, one of my alltime favorites. ♥
  • Betty Webb Wilmore, KY
    So cozy looking...great job...makes me want to curl up with hot chocolate and a book.
  • Courtney Walnut Creek, CA
    Thank you everyone :)
  • Soooo beautiful!!
  • Pendra Minneapolis, MN
    Gorgeous! I recognized the room immediately from last year, one of my favorite pins!
  • Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    Looks great! Visiting from blogtalk!
  • wow. can I come stay there for just one night?? it is perfectly beautiful!
  • Nancy laverick San Diego, CA
    you have a beautiful room with imagination ...glorious
  • April Lawrenceville, GA
    That looks beautiful and so festive! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • Oooooooooh, Melody wants a Christmas bedroom! lolling!