Mdf coffee table to Parisian chic accent table

Decor Ideas 01.17.15
I recently received a small mdf coffee table as [art of a blogger challenge. It was a fine little table, but too small in scale to be a coffee table in my house...so I transformed it using some metallic glazing paint (finished with a clear coat of polyurethane), some gorgeous (faux) Parisian maps and decoupage and some metallic upholstery nails. Now, I must say it is a chic little cutie that I am using to house my favorite fashion and Parisian inspired accents.

To see more: http://www.504main.com/2012/10/coffee-table-re-fashion-goes-to-paris.html

• Nancy T
    Nancy T Redmond, WA
    I love it, very, very nice work.
  • Lady Katherine
    Lady Katherine Pelahatchie, MS
    I love how it turned out. The maps are wonderful on it. Love it has a rack underneath for magazines. I am wanting a unique coffee table. Searching for the right table to redo. May I ask where you got your Parisan maps. I love Providence, France. How
    • Holly Lefevre
      Holly Lefevre Austin, TX
      Lady Katherine I am so sorry I totally missed this comment from so long ago. These maps are actually oversized papers from Aaron Brothers. Thank you for your kind words.
  • Shirley
    Shirley Carl Junction, MO
    Beautiful!
  • Jackie
    Jackie De Kalb, MO
    Love the map on it.You have inspired me to do this on a table that I have.
  • Nancy Benner
    Nancy Benner Roseville, CA
    I love the map. Where did you get it?
    • Holly Lefevre
      Holly Lefevre Austin, TX
      It is a sheet of paper. I purchased it at Aaron Brothers....they have the single large sheets. So many designs and are gorgeous.
    • Nancy Benner
      Nancy Benner Roseville, CA
      Thank you Holly! I will go there and check it out.
Holly Lefevre