Hometalk.com

Awesome Remodels 02.22.14

Mdf coffee table to Parisian chic accent table

I recently received a small mdf coffee table as [art of a blogger challenge. It was a fine little table, but too small in scale to be a coffee table in my house...so I transformed it using some metallic glazing paint (finished with a clear coat of polyurethane), some gorgeous (faux) Parisian maps and decoupage and some metallic upholstery nails. Now, I must say it is a chic little cutie that I am using to house my favorite fashion and Parisian inspired accents.

To see more: http://www.504main.com/2012/10/coffee-table-re-fashion-goes-to-paris.html

2 Comments Displaying 2 of 2 comments
  • Nancy T Redmond, WA
    I love it, very, very nice work.
  • Lady Katherine Pelahatchie, MS
    I love how it turned out. The maps are wonderful on it. Love it has a rack underneath for magazines. I am wanting a unique coffee table. Searching for the right table to redo. May I ask where you got your Parisan maps. I love Providence, France. How
  • Likes

Photokricket Penny LeAnn Olson Jemommy Dawn Kay Boulanger Gladys Rhoads DeDee Smith Linny McCauley Rena Miller