Mdf coffee table to Parisian chic accent table

Accent Tables... 06.29.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I recently received a small mdf coffee table as [art of a blogger challenge. It was a fine little table, but too small in scale to be a coffee table in my I transformed it using some metallic glazing paint (finished with a clear coat of polyurethane), some gorgeous (faux) Parisian maps and decoupage and some metallic upholstery nails. Now, I must say it is a chic little cutie that I am using to house my favorite fashion and Parisian inspired accents.
  • The gorgeous finished project!
  • Another shot - I love the metallic finish!
  • Nail head detail!
  • I love the colors in this map paper and am so happy to see this chic table in my home.

To see more:

• Nancy T
    Nancy T Edmonds, WA
    I love it, very, very nice work.
  • Lady Katherine
    Lady Katherine Pelahatchie, MS
    I love how it turned out. The maps are wonderful on it. Love it has a rack underneath for magazines. I am wanting a unique coffee table. Searching for the right table to redo. May I ask where you got your Parisan maps. I love Providence, France. How
    • Holly Lefevre
      Holly Lefevre Austin, TX
      Lady Katherine I am so sorry I totally missed this comment from so long ago. These maps are actually oversized papers from Aaron Brothers. Thank you for your kind words.
  • Shirley
    Shirley Carl Junction, MO
  • Jackie
    Jackie De Kalb, MO
    Love the map on it.You have inspired me to do this on a table that I have.
  • Nancy Benner
    Nancy Benner Roseville, CA
    I love the map. Where did you get it?
    • Nancy Benner
      Nancy Benner Roseville, CA
      Thank you Holly! I will go there and check it out.
Holly Lefevre

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post