A Savvy Kitchen Remodel on a Budget #makeover

Kitchens 10.23.14
A kitchen remodel on a budget - how to use what you have to update the most valuable room in the home and save cash. We spent our money wisely and used the existing floor plan and cabinet boxes but the difference new doors, new drawers, a brand new built in pantry, new counter top and backsplash, and a really good paint job was UNBELIEVABLE! I am so happy I waited to remodel our kitchen until we had lived in our home and found the right niche for us. #makeover

To see more: http://www.504main.com/2010/07/pure-craziness-in-kitchenis-over-sort.html

• Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    But now you don't have an excuse to practice karate in the kitchen - unless someone starts acting up, I guess. But seriously, you guys really upgraded. Looks nice.
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    Holly, y'all did a fabulous job and chose very wisely. I love the color of the cabinets and the hardware...the granite is beautiful. The bun feet really make the cabinets stand out. Seeing them in your kitchen makes me want to go shopping ASAP.
  • Holly Lefevre
    Holly Lefevre Austin, TX
    Thanks. Yes, Steve G - I need to go someplace else to practice karate now! Sharon @ mrs. hines class - I got my bun feet at Rockler- the best price!
  • Julie Aldrich
    Did you replace the cabinet doors or just modify them? It looks great.
  • Holly Lefevre
    Holly Lefevre Austin, TX
    Julie Aldrich Thanks for the comment. We kept the old cabinet boxes but purchased new doors and hardware (and then painted it all)
  • Janet Smith
    Janet Smith College Station, TX
    What a beautiful update! Your kitchen is very lovely.
  • Vera Cangro
    Vera Cangro Staten Island, NY
    Really a beautiful job
Holly Lefevre