A Savvy Kitchen Remodel on a Budget #makeover | Hometalk
2.3K views
13 »

A Savvy Kitchen Remodel on a Budget #makeover

DIANE STROUD on Nov 15, 2015
2.3K views
13 »
A kitchen remodel on a budget - how to use what you have to update the most valuable room in the home and save cash. We spent our money wisely and used the existing floor plan and cabinet boxes but the difference new doors, new drawers, a brand new built in pantry, new counter top and backsplash, and a really good paint job was UNBELIEVABLE! I am so happy I waited to remodel our kitchen until we had lived in our home and found the right niche for us.

To see more: http://www.504main.com/2010/07/pure-craziness-in-kitchenis-over-sort.html

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!
8 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 6  of  8 | See Previous
  • Holly Lefevre
    Holly Lefevre Austin, TX

Thanks. Yes, @Steve G - I need to go someplace else to practice karate now! @Sharon @ mrs. hines class - I got my bun feet at Rockler- the best price!

• Julie Aldrich
    Julie Aldrich Eden, UT

Did you replace the cabinet doors or just modify them? It looks great.

• Holly Lefevre
    Holly Lefevre Austin, TX

@Julie Aldrich Thanks for the comment. We kept the old cabinet boxes but purchased new doors and hardware (and then painted it all)

• Janet Smith
    Janet Smith College Station, TX

What a beautiful update! Your kitchen is very lovely.

• Vera Cangro
    Vera Cangro Staten Island, NY

Really a beautiful job

­