Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Awesome Remodels 07.07.14

A Savvy Kitchen Remodel on a Budget #makeover

A kitchen remodel on a budget - how to use what you have to update the most valuable room in the home and save cash. We spent our money wisely and used the existing floor plan and cabinet boxes but the difference new doors, new drawers, a brand new built in pantry, new counter top and backsplash, and a really good paint job was UNBELIEVABLE! I am so happy I waited to remodel our kitchen until we had lived in our home and found the right niche for us. #makeover

To see more: http://www.504main.com/2010/07/pure-craziness-in-kitchenis-over-sort.html

8 Comments Displaying 1 of 8 comments | See All Comments
  • Holly Lefevre
    Holly Lefevre Pacific Grove, CA
    Thanks. Yes, Steve G - I need to go someplace else to practice karate now! Sharon @ mrs. hines class - I got my bun feet at Rockler- the best price!
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
Holly Lefevre
  • Likes

Brenda C Jamala W Lynn Marsh Pokorski Lisa Lamberger Jenn Schmitz Domestically Speaking Melissa John Mandy Martin Heather Spilsbury-Boyer Properties@EARP

Stay updated on all the latest home and garden trends! It's free & easy and takes just a sec!