Hometalk.com

03.04.14

A Savvy Kitchen Remodel on a Budget #makeover

A kitchen remodel on a budget - how to use what you have to update the most valuable room in the home and save cash. We spent our money wisely and used the existing floor plan and cabinet boxes but the difference new doors, new drawers, a brand new built in pantry, new counter top and backsplash, and a really good paint job was UNBELIEVABLE! I am so happy I waited to remodel our kitchen until we had lived in our home and found the right niche for us. #makeover

To see more: http://www.504main.com/2010/07/pure-craziness-in-kitchenis-over-sort.html

6 Comments Displaying 1 of 6 comments | See All Comments
  • Holly Lefevre Pacific Grove, CA
    Thanks. Yes, Steve G - I need to go someplace else to practice karate now! Sharon @ mrs. hines class - I got my bun feet at Rockler- the best price!
  • Likes

Brenda C Jamala W Lynn Marsh Pokorski Lisa Lamberger Jenn Schmitz Domestically Speaking John Mandy Martin Heather Spilsbury-Boyer